Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Traumatic Experience At GIGM (God Is Good Motors) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traumatic Experience At GIGM (God Is Good Motors) (285 Views)

GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traumatic Experience At GIGM (God Is Good Motors) by ranksz: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello,

I booked for a bus from Owerri to Lagos via their online platfirm and paid.
The bus was scheduled to leave the park by 07:30 hrs and you are expected to have checked in by 07:00 hrs.
I got to the park by 06:30 hrs and got my ticket.

Unbelievably, by 08:30 hrs, we are still at their park with no sign of the said bus in sight without explanation nor communication from the management.

Upon enquiry, we were told the bus is on uts way from Asaba.

This is my first time of using GIGM and it's really a bad experience. I wonder what the hype about them is all about.

They are wack.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways You Can Enjoy Australia During Vacation / How To Correct An Error On Usa Confirmation Information / Pedestrian Spotted Using Motorists' Traffic Light Signals On Walkway (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.