Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. (666 Views)

Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Are Nigerian Parents Too Strict? (share Your Experiences) / Man Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing In A River To Become A Chief In Bayelsa.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Sinistami(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2019
So there's a project I'm working on. I'm from Bayelsa, lived there all my life although I'm currently schooling in Akwa Ibom. I need to know the opinions and experiences of non indigenes who are staying In Bayelsa, visited or maybe you're originally from there but you've only visited ones. Tell me how you felt about the place, people, their language, their variety of Nigerian Pidgin etc. Thanks a million in advance.
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
There's a place called Foropa, before Ezetu in SILGA. That's the weirdest place I've ever been to.
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Sinistami(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:
There's a place called Foropa, before Ezetu in SILGA. That's the weirdest place I've ever been to.

How was it wierd?
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Davash222(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Sinistami:

How was it wierd?
Just from the start of the journey. From yenegoa, have to pay up to 5k on a speed boat to get there. Isn't that weird enough to you
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Sinistami(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:

Just from the start of the journey. From yenegoa, have to pay up to 5k on a speed boat to get there. Isn't that weird enough to you

Lol I guess that would be wierd to a non indigence.
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Sinistami:

Lol I guess that would be wierd to a non indigence.
Not just that. I've spent 2days from Ezetu2 to Yenegoa on a market boat. The market women were cooking in the boat with varieties of fish. I couldn't resist the food cos of the fish. Mosquitoes use me play ludo for night sha.lol
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by CreepyBlackpool: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Went there once, was almost raped
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Sinistami(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:

Not just that. I've spent 2days from Ezetu2 to Yenegoa on a market boat. The market women were cooking in the boat with varieties of fish. I couldn't resist the food cos of the fish. Mosquitoes use me play ludo for night sha.lol

But shey you chop na!! Mosquitoes go always use people for water shine for night na.
Re: Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. by Sinistami(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Went there once, was almost raped

Jeeez.... Damn which part of Bayelsa?? What really happened??

(1) (Reply)

Topa People Of Badagry / What Ever Happened To The Bakassi Boys / South African Traditional Marriage Process Compared To Other African Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.