Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) (1446 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Infinix S5 Full Specifications / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Sulaicsafas: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2019
When asked about the determining factors in shaping purchase decisions towards brands, Fisayo fosudo said, “Quality is on top of my mind. I expect that the brand I choose will bring the most value to me within my budget range. In the same time, I don’t want to compromise on design, an element that embodies my taste and personality in addition to quality.”

It’s not surprising to hear such comments from young conscious consumers these days.

A McKinsey & Company research reveals that young consumers tend to assess a broad range of information before making purchase decisions and consider consumption as a manifesto of individual identity.

And based on a GlobalWebIndex study, providing innovative new products and ideas, making you feel cool/trendy and making you feel like a valued customer are among the top five elements for young consumers speaking of what they expect from brands. To convert young consumers into your brand advocate, tapping into these attributes is essential.

Infinix, a premium online-driven smartphone brand in global emerging markets, keeps innovating to appeal to the young generations and bring them the latest technologies. The brand finds that integrating stylish designs, such as trendy patterns, colors and screen designs, to its devices is particularly important to empower the young consumers to show their unique taste and stand out from the crowd. The newly launched S5 is a great manifesto of how Infinix strikes to integrate innovative ideas and designs into a device.

The design of Infinix S5 is inspired by nature beauty, the quetzal. Quetzal is considered by many as one of the most beautiful birds in the world. It has iridescent, breathtaking and metallic-look tail feathers. It also symbolizes freedom and pride, spirits that the Infinix consumers are seeking.

To perfectly present the quetzal feather patterns on the back of the device, Infinix uses glass-like materials, polyester film and the 3D stretch bending technology. It enables Infinix to reflect the gradient colors and crystal feather patterns naturally and three-dimensionally. Infinix S5 is available in three colors – Quetzal Cyan, the symbolic color of quetzal, Nebula Black as well as Violet.

https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1711180
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by shedy03(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Beauty is physical, you could not attach a photo of the phone to accompany your praises.
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Sulaicsafas: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
shedy03:
Beauty is physical, you could not attach a photo of the phone to accompany your praises.
see this oooooo grin grin

Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Beauty and technology. քʟɛǟֆɛ աɦɨƈɦ քʀօƈɛֆֆօʀ ɨֆ ɨռֆɨɖɛ

5 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by shedy03(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Sulaicsafas:
see this oooooo grin grin
Cai, but which is beauty? The phone or the lady?
Emmmm.... I'll go for the lady. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Sulaicsafas: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
shedy03:

hahahah badt gee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Sulaicsafas: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
shedy03:

men ehhn sad
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by shedy03(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sulaicsafas:
men ehhn sad
...will always be men...lol.
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Sulaicsafas: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
shedy03:

...will always be men...lol.
na so oo cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Kyase(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
shedy03:

Which lady oga.
None get beauty, in fact the phone fine pass the girl sef
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by shedy03(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kyase:

Which lady oga.
None get beauty, in fact the phone fine pass the girl sef
Shey they say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder....
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Kyase(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
shedy03:

Shey they say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder....
No be true jare, everybody know worwor person.
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by shedy03(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kyase:

No be true jare, everybody know worwor person.
You be infinix fan?
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by RubiesBanking: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Maybe the meaning of beauty and tech has changed in the galaxy your in.
Re: Infinix S5 (beauty And Technology) by Danelo(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Can't see any beauty ooo..

The processor of that phone is damn wack and for the girl........make she remove the hair she's wearing make we are her real face.

(1) (Reply)

5 Smartphone Camera Features That Make You Feel Like A Professional Photographer / The Camon Camera Evolution / Ever Had Of VFD Bank??come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.