Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Smartphone Productivity Session With Ronald Kenneth (for Business Owners) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Smartphone Productivity Session With Ronald Kenneth (for Business Owners) (628 Views)

For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses / How To Get Loans For Business Owners And Salary Earners. / For Business Owners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Productivity Session With Ronald Kenneth (for Business Owners) by deRoniK(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
YOUR SMARTPHONE IS NOT A TOY: IT'S A WAND! [Harry Potter mode activated] �‍♂️ "Pennisetum purpureum" �� ...okay, before you think I'm a student at Hogwarts �

Pennisetum purpureum = Elephant grass � �

Listen to this �������� People are discovering purpose daily and connecting with the right people just because they are handling their smartphones properly. Now I don't mean, you should carry the phone like a baby.

I mean USE THE PHONE WELL.

I bet 70-90% of you just know just a few things about the phone you're holding. I mean apart from the RAM size, Camera, OS version and the likes, what else do you really know? ...well that's a talk for another day!

This weekend, I will be teaching you how to use your smartphone for effectiveness in 2020.

You would learn to increase your earnings using your smartphone.

Learn:
•Social media management & marketing
•Branding
•Graphics
•Video editing e.t.c with just your smartphone

6/7 December, 2019 | 7pm daily

Access fee: N2,000 ($6)

To participate: Send a WhatsApp message to +2349055691793

(1) (Reply)

Razor Wire Is Much Sharper Than The Standard Barbed Wire, / Contact Us Today To Plan Your New Clearvu Fence Type Project. / Tank Farm For Sale In Port Hartcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.