Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

FRSC Arresting For Using GPS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Arresting For Using GPS (309 Views)

Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FRSC Arresting For Using GPS by Cute4Mamas(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2019
I can't believe that our own Road Safety are now arresting drivers for using GPS Navigation on Abuja roads, its quite funny, gone are those days when we used to park along the road asking "UNKNOWN" people the way to a certain destination.

Now that we have GPS freely available to us, that is when they see it as a crime, how can using GPS navigation be a crime? Instead of raising awareness about educating drivers not to concentrate on their phones too much while driving, they tend to cancel it? So that we go back to the stone age by asking people along the road? That's insane....so will they stop cars with fully fitted factory GPS Navigation in their cars by the automobile company too? If No, then arresting people that uses GPS on their phones is a bad idea....the advantages of driving with GPS is far superior to the disadvantages...there's nothing on earth made by man that doesn't have some disadvantages attached to it, should we now cancel Aeroplane because once in a while it crashes and people die? Or cars because of accidents? can FRSC relate? undecided undecided

The first time I drove to Lagos from Abuja was with the help of Google maps, and it was a successful experience, it informed me about congestions, bad road, and other information i need to know ahead, and I safely drove to lagos with ease without asking from no one....I think our FRSC needs a rethink over this.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Arresting For Using GPS by LOGOBELT: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2019
I love your post, but I hated everything you just typed here, the moment you ended it with "God bless Nigeria". Which Blessing are you talking about God's blessing You must be kidding me

God's blessing is never in this SHITHOLE Country.
Re: FRSC Arresting For Using GPS by Cute4Mamas(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2019
LOGOBELT:
I love your post, but I hated everything you just typed here, the moment you ended it with "God bless Nigeria". Which Blessing are you talking about God's blessing You must be kidding me

God's blessing is never in this SHITHOLE Country.

Okay so what should I say, no matter whats going on, we still need this country back, we need this country, and we shall get it back.....don't give up too soon bro..... grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Arresting For Using GPS by Mynd44: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2019

(1)

Breaking: Kano Govt, Assembly Asked To Stop Moves On Creation Of Emirates By Yus / Senate Passes 2020 Budget Of N10.594 Trillion / Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.