Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Former Yazidi Slave Confronts Her ISIS Rapist On Live TV (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Yazidi Slave Confronts Her ISIS Rapist On Live TV (video) (439 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo) / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Yazidi Slave Confronts Her ISIS Rapist On Live TV (video) by eric12345: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Former Yazidi slave confronts her ISIS rapist on live TV (Video)..

Ashraq Haji Hamid was just 14 when she was abducted by ISIS, separated from her family, and sold on for 100 dollars as a sex slave.

Five years later, she bravely confronts the man who bought her and violently raped her “several times a day” and demanded answers from the ISIS rapist who couldn’t look her in the face during the entire confrontation.

“Why did you do that to me?” she asked in a video filmed by Iraqi TV, demanding that he raise his head to face her. “You’ve destroyed my life. You took everything from me. Everything I dreamed of.”

“I was the age of your son, the age of your daughter,” she continued, before eventually fainting and collapsing to the ground in front of her handcuffed captor.

Thousands of Yazidi men were executed and Yazidi women and girls were sold as sex slaves when Isis militants attacked Sinjar and neighbouring towns in early August 2014.

The interview was recorded by the Iraqi National Intelligence Service and was broadcast on Al-Iraqiya news channel on 26 November 2019.

Watch the video through below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/former-yazidi-slave-confronts-isis-rapist/
Re: Former Yazidi Slave Confronts Her ISIS Rapist On Live TV (video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Former Yazidi Slave Confronts Her ISIS Rapist On Live TV (video) by IamCeazer(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2019
Wen Nemesis and Karma decides 2 pay u a combined visit!

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 27-year Old Man Who Allegedly Killed A Fulani Herder For Destroyi / When Police Was Truly Your Friend / Abductors Of Senator George T. Sekibo's Wife Sentenced To Life Imprisonment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.