Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? (2072 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / What Feature Would You Like To See Introduced On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Start the Wednesday on a good note and do the most with the Infinix S5

What feature of the S5 are you loving the most?

Punch hole display, Qual Camera or 128gb storage

Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by shedy03(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:

What's infinix selling here, phone or camera?
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2019
shedy03:

What's infinix selling here, phone or camera?
i dont understand you sir
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by shedy03(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
The cameras very plenty

1 Like

Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by KarlWhyte(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:

We never use S4 finish, S5 don come out....why cant they upgrade like xiaomi, samsung, huawei instead of all these recycled models....
though am using S4 at the moment but i dont see a much difference to the S5... sad
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
KarlWhyte:

We never use S4 finish, S5 don come out....why cant they upgrade like xiaomi, samsung, huawei instead of all these recycled models....
though am using S4 at the moment but i dont see a much difference to the S5... sad
is that all ?
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Androidking: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
KarlWhyte:

Are u in Nigeria at all..
U don't know about samsung A series.. They are about 20 models in a space of 4 months.. Infinix just launched about 5 this year,

Xiaomi own na worst... They were busy producing same devices all over, in fact almost all of them expect gionee any way, , , in u are one of the changephonobia victim... Its a must u will enjoy s4 and s5 and s6... Immediately u start to learn how to control d urge of changing phones all d time.. U will stop comparing trust me
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2019
KarlWhyte:

Are you really using the infinix s4?
If yes, post the about phone screenshot. I want your help on clarifying a matter on the infinix s4, but I want to be sure you are using the infinix s4.
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Androidking: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

If yes, post the about phone screenshot. I want your help on clarifying a matter on the infinix s4, but I want to be sure you are using the infinix s4.

My friend is using it, I can link u up, as a matter of fact he was using note 3 pro. When he bought the s4 I asked him anything special he said nothing ooo. Even his note 3 pro and this are of the same camera quality... He is just a trader I guess he no get time for phone, but I can connect u to him to ask him anything u want
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Whaat issue is that ?
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by anslemarinze52(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
KarlWhyte:

chop knuckle �
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Kalapizim(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
KarlWhyte:

lol
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by awoo47: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2020
KarlWhyte:

u mention Samsung nd xiaomi shocked
u knw hw many mid range dem release in 2019 grin grin
No where near infinix
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Yseone(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
KarlWhyte:

broh, someone just told me about the S4 which she wants to sell, although i'm interested to get the phone but have no idea how the phone works. hope it's a good phone?
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by KarlWhyte(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Yseone:

broh, someone just told me about the S4 which she wants to sell, although i'm interested to get the phone but have no idea how the phone works. hope it's a good phone?

its a good phone, rugged battery, decent camera.....go for ti!!
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Tiztonio(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
awoo47:
u mention Samsung nd xiaomi shocked
u knw hw many mid range dem release in 2019 grin grin
No where near infinix

Xiaomi is releasing but two of their phones can never be the same unlike infinix that will bring out a successor with same spec. The only little difference will be in the design... Punch hole is the only major difference I see between S4 and s5
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by awoo47: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tiztonio:

Xiaomi is releasing but two of their phones can never be the same unlike infinix that will bring out a successor with same spec. The only little difference will be in the design... Punch hole is the only major difference I see between S4 and s5
na true oo
but i guess they will change dis 2020
but it's still cheaper nd the most important is spare parts
if ur xiaomi or Samsung screen spoil...Na to buy anoda phone remain
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by sunshineV(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
awoo47:
na true oo

Dey apply wisdom if u wan talk
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Tiztonio(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
awoo47:
na true oo

It will cost me just 12k to fix my Redmi note 8... The parts are readily available on AliExpress. Infinix S5 cost relatively 53k which is very expensive in terms of the poor spec it has. But you can use around that price range to get yourself a very nice Xiaomi Redmi note 8 with a good Snapdragon processor and very good specs.
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by awoo47: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
sunshineV:

Dey apply wisdom if u wan talk
ogbeni park well angry
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Androidking: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tiztonio:

It will cost me just 12k to fix my Redmi note 8... The parts are readily available on AliExpress. Infinix S5 cost relatively 53k which is very expensive in terms of the poor spec it has. But you can use around that price range to get yourself a very nice Xiaomi Redmi note 8 with a good Snapdragon processor and very good specs.

First redmi note 8 is not 53k
Secondly when u want to compare market price in Nigeria things use local shops or Jumia stop bringing AliEpress besides AliExpress is not cheap to compare with time, and other factors.
3rdly Infinix s4 is cheap, just ignore the one with 6gig ram, the one with 4gig ram is cheaper and its almost 20k gap compare with Redmi note 8....

U can compare Infinix s5 (4gig ram version) with Redmi 8 not Redmi note 8. Thanks
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Androidking: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
awoo47:
na true oo

Xiaomi parts are becoming available in local shops day by day, at least if u can see them in Aba abia state then u are OK.

Na only Samsung u go d fear
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by BrickDevo: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
How do i become infinix/tecno marketer
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2020
BrickDevo:

How do i become infinix/tecno marketer
Isnt today a beautiful day not to ask rudderless questiosn ?
Re: What Feature Of The Infinix S5 Are You Loving The Most ? by BrickDevo: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
Isnt today a beautiful day not to ask rudderless questiosn ?
So because i asked you a sincere question in a polite manner and this Is what i get, no problem.
Well it's ok.... from this your response You are a guy hiding behind a female moniker. In reality if you see me you can't say that shit to me. I swear!

(1) (Reply)

My One Week Old Infinix Note8i (6G, 128G). / Brand New And U.S Used Samsung (snapdragon Variants), Iphones **SOLD / Interested In A Bbm Group?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.