Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions (3002 Views)

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere / Zzapo Mobile / New Zzapo Mobile Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by dsnet: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2019
The MobilityArena team got another email this morning asking if Zzapo Mobile is a scam. It was a short email: "Hello. Please I want to confirm if the new Zzapo mobile is real and not scam. Please let me know." My team and I have gotten several requests about this everywhere. Before now, we have received comments, telephone calls, text messages, and WhatsApp messages with the same question asked in different ways.

I understand the doubts about the Zzapo Mobile offer. There is a general rule that says is it sounds too good to be true, it is most likely not true. And the Zzapo phone deal sounds too good to be true. A smartphone with a fingerprint scanner, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage for ₦8,000 is an absolutely fantastic offer. There is also a Zzapo phone variant with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version that the company says goes for a promo price of ₦9,000. They say it isn't available yet though.

Read the full article by Mister Mobility here: Is Zzapo Mobile a scam?

Re: Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by LOGOBELT: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Jesus! I almost paid for the phone on their platform this morning, after 2 trials it keep saying "Could not connect to bank". Thank God it wasn't successful, make I wait hear from the elders
Re: Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by Timileyin1234(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
I said it, it’s a scam. Don’t input ur card on their website

2 Likes

Re: Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by Offpoint: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
8k phone? grin
make I go collect lapo take buy Zzapo, cuz right now ko so wo lapo mi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by oladipo322(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
I ordered for their power bank yesterday
Re: Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions by Bog12: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is email Zzapo sent to me i hope this is not a scam!
Dear
We are extremely sorry for delaying the deliveries. As you have paid online from our website and we promised deliver your products within 21 working days. But, unfortunately the payment you have done through Paystack has not been delivered to us yet. In this circumstances, we are unable to pay for the shipments in time. So, we appologize again for this mess. We trying hard to get the payments you have made on our behalf and do the deliveries.
Regards,
Team Zzapo

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Phone From Android 10 To 11 / Techno Internet Configuration / How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.