Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Western Money Transfer Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Western Money Transfer Problem (410 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / USSD Codes For Money Transfer Of Different Banks / 5 Reliable Ways To Receive Money Transfer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Money Transfer Problem by Adequate459: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello my people,
I was at the bank on Monday 2nd december to collect money through western union but it didn't go through,i then contacted the sender who told me that i should wait for two working days,then i tracked it today only to see that the fund has been received and I did not reveal the MTCN to anyone.I went to the bank and the officer@western union said i should contact the sender.
The sender insisted that he sent the money that nobody can get it
Please what do i do,i'm confused
Re: Western Money Transfer Problem by Isoduwa(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Adequate459:
Hello my people,
I was at the bank on Monday 2nd december to collect money through western union but it didn't go through,i then contacted the sender who told me that i should wait for two working days,then i tracked it today only to see that the fund has been received and I did not reveal the MTCN to anyone.I went to the bank and the officer@western union said i should contact the sender.

Go to police tell them is 10m for them to act fast
Re: Western Money Transfer Problem by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Adequate459:
Hello my people,
sorry for the inconvenience, how much is it and tell the sender to go to his/her bank to complain only if the money is legit but if na clients money my sister forget am
Re: Western Money Transfer Problem by Adequate459: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
adetoroamos:
sorry for the inconvenience, how much is it and tell the sender to go to his/her bank to complain only if the money is legit but if na clients money my sister forget am
THANK YOU
THE MONEY IS LEGIT,IT'S A REFUND FROM A CLIENT
Re: Western Money Transfer Problem by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Adequate459:

THANK YOU
THE MONEY IS LEGIT,IT'S A REFUND FROM A CLIENT
if your transaction are legit kindly walk to see the manager of the bank and have a talk with him/her

(1) (Reply)

Below 70k Per Plot Land For Sale In Delta / Precious Peace Estate, Maya Ikorodu / Create A Good Website For A Low Price This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.