Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (320181 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AdeBensin: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
mrphysics:

Transcript is needed at this stage. Interview is just confirmation of the documents you uploaded. So during interview, you are required to come with all uploaded documents for sighting.

I don't have my transcript now, can I upload my online result slip containing all the courses I took and the grades I got?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
You can try that bro.. but you will merge all of them as a single pdf file document because it’s only one place to upload the transcript
AdeBensin:

I don't have my transcript now, can I upload my online result slip containing all the courses I took and the grades I got?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by phyphor: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fweshtiny:
I would like to know where you stop then i can explain how I went about it.. meanwhile there are documents I uploaded, degree certificate, transcript, international passport, cover letter, cv, my university official letter of English proficiency because they asked me to upload evidence of English proficiency document all pdf format..since I don’t have ielts so I had to upload my university official letter of English proficiency which is allowed as well
Thanks for the reply bro.
I'm actually stuck at the 'civil status' stage. The link to other stages are not clicking. Which browser+version did you use for the application and what's the size of passport photo you uploaded.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
I used Safari browser and and for the photo you will use your normal picture... jpg format not above 300KB..
phyphor:

Thanks for the reply bro.
I'm actually stuck at the 'civil status' stage. The link to other stages are not clicking. Which browser+version did you use for the application and what's the size of passport photo you uploaded.

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by phyphor: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fweshtiny:
I used Safari browser and and for the photo you will use your normal picture... jpg format not above 300KB..
I will try to use the browser.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are welcome bro
phyphor:

I will try to use the browser.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by fmstars: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Attention!
If are having issues with NIN with respect to having or not having the I'D, simply chat with PTDF support service upon login on the website. They will give you urgent response that will solve the problem and also report the response or the resolution on this platform to help others who have similar issue. Thanks!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please someone do guide me on this NIN verify me, I open the website chose the option of verifying my own I'd filled out the form but the report has been unverified since yesterday.

Thank you

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SomeHenro: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
osinachifestus:
Please someone do guide me on this NIN verify me, I open the website chose the option of verifying my own I'd filled out the form but the report has been unverified since yesterday.

Thank you

I can see you selected the wrong option. You are suppose to click on the last option. Which is identity verification.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
SomeHenro:

I can see you selected the wrong option. You are suppose to click on the last option. Which is identity verification.
There is no space for Awards this year, the grading scheme will surely be different this time.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Gentlelord(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
mrphysics:

No, you can only select 3 schools (except if they have changed the application process), however, beyond the application on PTDF portal, apply to as many schools as you can.

I got the award to study Physics and Applications in UPMC but that is not where I am currently studying or the course either because they have cancelled their partnership with UPMC and the school removed from PTDF portal. I had to move to Engineering side where I currently study Nuclear Engineering in IMT Atlantique, a Grande Ecole School in France where PTDF pays 24k euros for each of us (we are two). grin grin

Because of the expensive cost of Nuclear Engineering and their no negotiation stance on cutting the cost(I suppose), PTDF have removed Nuclear Engineering from their list of sponsored subjects to others with lower cost anyway. Aside IMT Atlantique, other France schools on that list are tuition free(public school).
thanks so much mate
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by CsRockefeller(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Can someone who has completed the registration give us a breakdown of how it works?

I'm currently stuck at the page for uploading results, how do I convert a scanned document to pdf? cry and how do I convert my SOP to pdf?

Thanks.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Are the documents in jpg format? If they are, then use pdf online converter to convert the jpg to pdf..
CsRockefeller:
Can someone who has completed the registration give us a breakdown of how it works?

I'm currently stuck at the page for uploading results, how do I convert a scanned document to pdf? cry
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Salyass555(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Christiana9 post=84800710]I'm having problem with the sop, we are to choose 3 courses should I write the sop to cover the program.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by osinachifestus(m): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2019
SomeHenro:

Thanks SomeHenro but it's Identity verification that I selected as you can see from the attached pic.

Thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 3:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Salyass555:
That would be too much to write about. Just consolidate your facts around how you’re supposed to help Nigeria’s oil and gas sector after completing the program.

and
it shouldn't be more than 500 words
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Goodluck
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ISRAELITE19(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2019
pls which one is personal statement that we are to upload? pls i need more clarification
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I'm currently stuck at the page for uploading results, how do I convert a scanned document to pdf? cry and how do I convert my SOP to pdf?

Thanks.

It is simple.... Download fastscanner ono your Android phone and convert or if you are using a laptop.. Go to smallpdf.com

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2019
ISRAELITE19:
pls which one is personal statement that we are to upload? pls i need more clarification

Check the PTDF advert requirements, you will see what personal statement entails there.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Rosella1: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please are we meant to buy a scratch card to attach it to the waec result?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
No
Rosella1:
Please are we meant to buy a scratch card to attach it to the waec result?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Papacypaul(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Chaiii, in Europe no better MSc for Civil Engineering. Me I want highway and transportation option
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Rosella1: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
ExpertNLer:
No

Thank you so much
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Rosella1: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please was it only the summary of transcript you uploaded, because squeezing 4 copies of transcript isn't easy, considering the size demanded?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Rosella1: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
ExpertNLer:
No
Please was it only the summary of transcript you uploaded, because squeezing 4 copies of transcript isn't easy, considering the size demanded?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
I am not applying for this scholarship. As for transcripts, scan it into a size that can fit, or better still scan the parts that show your final CGPA
Rosella1:

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by vision2050: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Environmental Science and Resource Management is it related to any course on ptdf?

What chance do part-time student have?

@Mrphysics
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mercee1: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I need clarification on these:
(1)Is it compulsory to have IELTS result or university official letter of English proficiency for PTDF and PREFERRED UNIVERSITY applications?
(2)Concerning this requirement...WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website. NO PINS in my time. Biko come to my aid on how to go about this.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
mercee1:
Hello everyone. Please I need clarification on these:
(1)Is it compulsory to have IELTS result or university official letter of English proficiency for PTDF and PREFERRED UNIVERSITY applications?
(2)Concerning this requirement...WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website. NO PINS in my time. Biko come to my aid on how to go about this.
For PTDF application you don't need IELTS results.
For your preferred Uni.,I don't know
And for the application only a scan copy of your SSCE Certificate is required. No. PINs
Good luck.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mercee1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
hopeful2018:

For PTDF application you don't need IELTS results.
For your preferred Uni.,I don't know
And for the application only a scan copy of your SSCE Certificate is required. No. PINs
Good luck.

Many thanks.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Edicoco(f): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please can I use a sworn affidavit from a high court or age declaration as birth certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.