Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319529 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gentlelord:

Do u know there are so many things you could have done like ignoring, without making a derogatory comment

Upon all the courses there, 70 to 80% are mechanical. I didn't make any derogatory statement.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Hallasheyi: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
and 6 from oil-producing states except for Lagos

emeritus007:

in the immediate past one
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hallasheyi:
and 6 from oil-producing states except for Lagos

well... the competition is still very stiff
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Hallasheyi: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
There are several options for you bruv...

For example, check here: https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/guidelines

Research Areas: Mechanical

Mechanical Systems Design
Vehicle Design
Advanced Engine Development
Advanced Materials and Processing
Manufacturing System Optimization
Energy Systems
Corrosion and Reliability
Friction Stir Welding

These are examples of research work you can do under mechanical engineering
Gentlelord:
guys I am a graduate of mechanical engineering, and in this ptdf Application process, I am not seeing any course relating to Mech.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Grishy(m): 2:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Chidolight7:
Thank you sir I have already registered on this portal but I meant the process in applying for the personal funding, I can't find the Nigerian-German training programme unless it's a different process this year. Thank you.

Hello baba... Pls how did you successfully create a password at verifyme. I've been getting ��since last wk. Pls help.

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 4:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Macgyver1:

Contact your HOD

OK. Thanks bro... But I am asking if I will upload it during the application. Again thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nextel19: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2019
EdoBoy90:

Upon all the courses there, 70 to 80% are mechanical. I didn't make any derogatory statement.

There are only two courses in engineering.... Mechanical and others grin shocked
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2019
Mehn this PhD proposal format nor be here oh, seems like we are writing the actual PhD thesis already.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Grishy(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2019
ExpertNLer:
your password must contain a combination of letters and numbers and be at least 6 strings long, that is what they mean there

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that too. It's still the same. Pls could you give me a sample. Lemme know if there is something I'm not doing right. Thank you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Macgyver1: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2019
bemagnify:

OK. Thanks bro... But I am asking if I will upload it during the application. Again thanks

No you won't. It's needed for application to universities.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2019
silverrock:
At the moment I am trying to apply for my transcript, and I am not sure it will arrive before the deadline. And the transcript field for MSc is mandatory. Any way around this option?

Are you applying for PhD?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Macgyver1:

No you won't. It's needed for application to universities.

Ok
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Gentlelord(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hallasheyi:
There are several options for you bruv...

For example, check here: https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/guidelines

Research Areas: Mechanical

Mechanical Systems Design
Vehicle Design
Advanced Engine Development
Advanced Materials and Processing
Manufacturing System Optimization
Energy Systems
Corrosion and Reliability
Friction Stir Welding

These are examples of research work you can do under mechanical engineering
thanks so much brother
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by coernes: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
emeritus007:

in the immediate past one

Nna nawa o just 5 people out of thousands in a state? Hmmm. Do they screen on merit? How about people with god father things.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
coernes:

Nna nawa o just 5 people out of thousands in a state? Hmmm. Do they screen on merit? How about people with god father things.
No godfather, no godson.... God then your academic profile and how they perceive the case you are bringing forward

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by CsRockefeller(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
I'm currently at the page for choosing School of choice and course of choice, how do I go about it?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Taciturnity: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please fellas.. What does the personal statement entail..any sample here would be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jayhukkal: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
please check your mail, i need to send a private message, thanks

lucexy:
Enugu State. No publications at all. She didn't even think she'll make it. She left for her MSc in UK around January 2018, she's through though.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mustyy: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please some one help with the sample of English proficiency from HoD or University. to either WhatsApp (08064516300) 0r mail: Mohammedmusty88@gmail.com
ShittimPeter:
Thank you for the reply

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 1:41am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=mustyy post=85060255]Please some one help with the sample of English proficiency from HoD or University. to either WhatsApp (08064516300) 0r mail: Mohammedmusty88@gmail.com [/quotel]

Please if you have seen it let me know
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by silverrock(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Do you guys think it is wise to put the same school as your three options?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DAramis: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2019
It is not wise. You should spread your options among countries and different schools.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2019
I noticed that IFP school in France, some courses are only taught in French and some causes are only taught in English. So make sure you check before choosing the course. If not you will learn French by force When you got there.. lolz..

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fweshtiny:
I noticed that IFP school in France, some courses are only taught in French and some causes are only taught in English. So make sure you check before choosing the course. If not you will learn French by force When you got there.. lolz..

Bros, as far we leave this country in peace, we go learn waiting pass French if need be. No be French, we go learn am.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Eceee: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=DMainMan post=84618792]

https://portal.daad.de/irj/portal

Good day, please I really need your help regarding this DAAD portal. I have signed up an account with DAAD in the above copied website and but I couldn't find the Nigerian-german postgraduate training programme in the funding list and I logged out. But while trying to log in again, I discovered the information in the portal was now in German. I even signed up with another email and encountered the same challenges. Please, is there a way I can translate the information in the portal to English? Is there another name for the ptdf funding on the DAAD list or is there something I am not doing right?

Attached here is a screen shot of part of the information in the portal when logged in. Thank you

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by lopzy(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please, I need someone who has previously applied or gotten PTDF scholarship to help me as I am confused. I want to apply for Ph.D. in Germany as the first choice, then probably pick other schools in France, however, I cannot find the course (Chemical engineering under Ph.D. in Germany) but I can find the research area (Advanced process control or process system engineering) under the general research areas, yet it is stated that we can apply to any school in Germany, how do I navigate this? Also, considering that you can pick 3 schools in different countries, must it be the same research area in all the 3 schools? Most of the schools do not have common research areas for Ph.D. What should I do please as I believe Ph.D. is not something that you just choose any course just to get a scholarship if I decide to choose one of the stated courses, would there be room to change it to what you desire after getting the scholarship?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
lopzy:
Please, I need someone who has previously applied or gotten PTDF scholarship to help me as I am confused. I want to apply for Ph.D. in Germany as the first choice, then probably pick other schools in France, however, I cannot find the course (Chemical engineering under Ph.D. in Germany) but I can find the research area (Advanced process control or process system engineering) under the general research areas, yet it is stated that we can apply to any school in Germany, how do I navigate this? Also, considering that you can pick 3 schools in different countries, must it be the same research area in all the 3 schools? Most of the schools do not have common research areas for Ph.D. What should I do please as I believe Ph.D. is not something that you just choose any course just to get a scholarship if I decide to choose one of the stated courses, would there be room to change it to what you desire after getting the scholarship?
yes you can change it after getting the award... but make sure your first choice is related cos you'll be writing your proposal based on it.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
lopzy:

Candidates may select up to 3 different courses (1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) in any University within the 4 countries.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
2020 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE:

It should be noted that the closing date is 15th January, 2020

Get the PTDF PHD Research Proposal template here and must be between 5 to 6 pages:
https://ptdf.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ORGANIZATION-AND-STRUCTURE-OF-PhD-PROPOSAL.pdf

FROM DMAINMAN
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.