Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (319026 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
@DMainman,

Is it possible for me to apply for OSS and LSS simultaneously. I am applying for PhD.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AMCE: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2020
For Germany, DAAD is asking for IELTS/TOEFL test score from those seeking German scholarship...

but PTDF is not saying anything about UK requiring IELTS test score?

Do you know of anyone who got scholarships in the UK or Germany without IELTS / TOEFL test score?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2020
IELTS is not required by PTDF in anyway, however the schools you are applying to - either Germany or UK may require it depending on their english language requirements, so you should research that
AMCE:
For Germany, DAAD is asking for IELTS/TOEFL test score from those seeking German scholarship...

but PTDF is not saying anything about UK requiring IELTS test score?

Do you know of anyone who got scholarships in the UK or Germany without IELTS / TOEFL test score?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2020
As for the word limit for the SOP, it is usually around 500-600 words (from 2 years ago when they publicly stated the word limits)
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Anfieldboss:
@DMainman,

Is it possible for me to apply for OSS and LSS simultaneously. I am applying for PhD.
yes
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AMCE: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2020
ExpertNLer:
IELTS is not required by PTDF in any way, however, the schools you are applying to - either Germany or UK may require it depending on their English language requirements, so you should research that

This was the requirements on PTDF DAAD scholarship application

Please, 2019/20 awardee should respond kindly.
Did any of you supply the IELTS/TOEFL test scores to be admitted in Germany �� university?

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Then provide IELTS for your DAAD application
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Fweshtiny: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Which browser are you using ?
mauchiz:

Good Morning,

I also tried applying, I can't proceed to the next page, please what can I do?

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
DMainMan:

yes

Thanks boss
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AMCE: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Did any of you supply the IELTS/TOEFL test scores to DAAD to be admitted in Germany university?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by baqirshuayb(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please, is the application for undergraduate ongoing? I heard that last year applicants have been shortlisted.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
AMCE:
Did any of you supply the IELTS/TOEFL test scores to DAAD to be admitted in Germany university?

Most schools in Germany require IELTS
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by spafu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please, how do you guy include WAEC Result Checking Card? Thank you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Omowale8: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys, after using the verify button on ptdf application form to verify the NIN on verifyme.ng do they send you the verification documents to be uploaded or they send it directly to ptdf, cos I received payment successful mail,but no document till now?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2020
it is not required, you're required to upload your original waec results
spafu:
Please, how do you guy include WAEC Result Checking Card? Thank you.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abeeb556: 3:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible for one whose O level subjects grades are not nice to write a fresh GCE this year in order to possess a nice grade for scholarship purpose.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mayorsulphide(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2020
You should notice that once you have done the verify me on the ptdf website and its successful, the site will automatically allow you continue your application. You won't even see the verify icon again and the compulsory *, this implies you have been verified.
Omowale8:
Hello guys, after using the verify button on ptdf application form to verify the NIN on verifyme.ng do they send you the verification documents to be uploaded or they send it directly to ptdf, cos I received payment successful mail,but no document till now?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Omowale8: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
mayorsulphide:
You should notice that once you have done the verify me on the ptdf website and its successful, the site will automatically allow you continue your application. You won't even see the verify icon again and the compulsory *, this implies you have been verified.

Thanks guy, you nail it!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by spafu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
ExpertNLer:
it is not required, you're required to upload your original waec results
Thank you.
Yes, I have uploaded the original WAEC, however in the instructions, I did see they mentioned the pin to enable them verify.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
abeeb556:
Is it possible for one whose O level subjects grades are not nice to write a fresh GCE this year in order to possess a nice grade for scholarship purpose.

Lol, that's not possible. Your O'level can't be more recent than your degree
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
can you screenshot the place where you saw it?
spafu:

Thank you.
Yes, I have uploaded the original WAEC, however in the instructions, I did see they mentioned the pin to enable them verify.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dmainman is there anywhere that one must upload WAEC pin for them to verify? Because I haven't seen any such place
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by XtraSmooth404: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
WAEC PIN is not necessary, just upload your WAEC Cert.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Jamesrock(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tried Registering this evening and I’m unable to do my NIN Verification. Pls what could be wrong

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
yungmin:

Most schools in Germany require IELTS

Sir, we have explained this aspect tired for here.

Write to the school that you are from a Common Wealth nation.

Alternatively, tell then you have Proficiency In English from your University as a proof that you were taught in English or Credit in English WAEC will replace IELTS.

Let us forget this IELTS here, it is not an issue. just do the needful.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by TuborTee143: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
I have been sceptical about this. Especially since I saw "maximum 500 words". I have about 560 words and I have been trying to adjust to ensure its 500 but e nor easy.. let them not come and disqualify somebody for this "seemingly trivial" thing o

ExpertNLer:
As for the word limit for the SOP, it is usually around 500-600 words (from 2 years ago when they publicly stated the word limits)
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by XtraSmooth404: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
EdoBoy90:

Sir, we have explained this aspect tired for here.

Write to the school that you are from a Common Wealth nation.

Alternatively, tell then you have Proficiency In English from your University as a proof that you were taught in English or Credit in English WAEC will replace IELTS.

Let us forget this IELTS here, it is not an issue. just do the needful.

If you're choosing Germany, provide all the requirements listed by DAAD (IELTS inclusive). Germany is serious business.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2020
TuborTee143:
I have been sceptical about this. Especially since I saw "maximum 500 words". I have about 560 words and I have been trying to adjust to ensure its 500 but e nor easy.. let them not come and disqualify somebody for this "seemingly trivial" thing o

Oga edit it to less than 500 words... Follow instructions Oga
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Orisky: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good afternoon all.
Please does UK accept GCE (WAEC or NECO) for o-level result?
Is it ccompulsory to upload original result(or print out will suffice)?
Which site is okay for publishing of one Project(and the process)?.Thank you
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by shakaz(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Good day guys. I need clarification on German schools. I picked a school while perusing DAAD portal. However, while filling out the Ptdf form this particular school has no course under it (just blank).

How do I get around this?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good afternoon all,

Please how many references do I need to apply for PhD in UK universities?

Cc DMainman
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Gentlelord(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
shakaz:
Good day guys. I need clarification on German schools. I picked a school while perusing DAAD portal. However, while filling out the Ptdf form this particular school has no course under it (just blank).

How do I get around this?

i have been stuck on this same stage too. while applying,the school and course I chose using the daad.de site is not even on the application portal. Tho in the advert/guidelines we were told we can apply to any school in Germany.

I tried calling their helpline, but it is not going through yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.