Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Her Wish Is To See Her Dad Before Its Too Late - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Her Wish Is To See Her Dad Before Its Too Late (232 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Even NTA Wish Is Govt Control Claimed Army And Police Were Responsible For The / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Wish Is To See Her Dad Before Its Too Late by jesus247alive(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is my friend a south African Her name is NOLOYISO KHUYA MATROSE her dad base in America, she have tried everything possible to see him but no way, and the man is always ill and she is scared. I wish she gets help from anybody touched by God.

Below is her picture and that of her dad with some write-ups.

Re: Her Wish Is To See Her Dad Before Its Too Late by jesus247alive(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls Op take it to first page God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Best Cars Through Japanese Imports In Sydney / Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu / 10 Funny Superstitious Beliefs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.