Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion (9433 Views)

CBN Destroys Over ₦‎6 Trillion Banknotes Under Buhari / Reps Raise 2022 Budget By ₦735 Billion To ₦17.13 Trillion / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by FacelessKing: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
I am working with my degree in "that region" and no I dont know how to use arms.

Stop saying trash.

PerfectMatchNG:
I was having a conversation with a Senior Legislative Aide who's privy to happenings in the Niger Delta,

What the politicians have succeeded in creating is a monster that will swallow the entire region. A bunch of thugs and criminals who pose as militants

Militants seize gun boats from the Nigerian Navy with no consequence. Militants operate bunkered Oil for Arms deal with dubious merchants, militants get cash from IoCs monthly in exchange for peace to drill Oil. Militants use sophisticated military artillery

That the Nigerian Army & Navy do not have. The Security personnels especially with the JTF connive with the Militants to make any governance possible. Militants collect hundreds of millions monthly from the Govt and IoCs.The Niger Delta is a huge racket. Kidnapping and Armed Robbery is become a full fledged industry. Your degree and skill will not take you anywhere in that region unless you know how to use arms. TERRIBLE!
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by Notime4time: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
The suffer that Nigerian poor masses will face soon still dey for door ,dey do pressup.I don't know if we notice that.
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by haIimi26: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Buhari is an Islamic jihadist
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by Afamed: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
ojobek:
You lack basic knowledge about budget circle,budget execution doesn't end in December but June of every year,so SARAKI has not done anything wrong.January December is good but nothing wrong with June June as well.Going back to January December circle means last year budget will be half executed in term of period.So seek knowledge and stop pull him down syndrome of yours.
Keep your ignorance to yourself. Budget circle world wide is usually Jan - Dec. Nigeria budget circles were only extended to July/ June of the following years majorly because of the late passage associated with Saraki thinking he was hurting the political carrier of PMB. On what moral justification, did the president present a budget to National Assembly in Nov/ Dec, only for the Mesujaba to sit on that budget till July /June before the budget could be passed? And if you are sensitive enough, you should have sincerely asked yourself, why the delay in passing the budget by Saraki and other 99 thieves
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by Wasky101: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Daviddson:
We'll miss Saraki, not because he wasn't corrupt, but because he was a superb check on Buhari. Now that Ahmad Lawan has shamelessly said he/senate would agree with whatever Buhari wants, we're in for a lot of rub-my-hands, I-rub-your-hands massive slew of back and forth corruption between the executive and the legislature. LOL. The last time I counted, nearly 40 of your monikers were following me, to cancel out my posts. It's not worth it, my brother. Send me a PM, there's something I need to discuss with you.
Just a bit confused, wasn't it under saraki that budget padding was exposed or am I missing something?
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by Legendguru: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by McRhymesman: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
we should give it to the 8th assembly for their good work, now the budget was raised without any check and the looters will still be blaming past gov't
Re: Reps Raise 2020 Budget To N10.6 Trillion From N10.33 Trillion by Giftedtu: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
I was having a conversation with a Senior Legislative Aide who's privy to happenings in the Niger Delta,

What the politicians have succeeded in creating is a monster that will swallow the entire region. A bunch of thugs and criminals who pose as militants

Militants seize gun boats from the Nigerian Navy with no consequence. Militants operate bunkered Oil for Arms deal with dubious merchants, militants get cash from IoCs monthly in exchange for peace to drill Oil. Militants use sophisticated military artillery

That the Nigerian Army & Navy do not have. The Security personnels especially with the JTF connive with the Militants to make any governance possible. Militants collect hundreds of millions monthly from the Govt and IoCs.The Niger Delta is a huge racket. Kidnapping and Armed Robbery is become a full fledged industry. Your degree and skill will not take you anywhere in that region unless you know how to use arms. TERRIBLE!
For your mind ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Bans Unapproved Speed Breakers On Roads / Buhari, APC Govs Meet Over National Convention / Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.