Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

"Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) (295 Views)

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by supremenews: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please release my son, he can't run away because he has committed no crime – Sowore’s mother appeals to Buhari and DSS (Video)

#RevolutionNow Convener Omoyele Sowore's mother, Esther Kehinde Sowore has appealed to President Buhari and the Department of State Services (DSS) over the continous detention of her son even after meeting his bail conditions.

Madam Esther in the two-minute 40-second video allayed fear of her son running away if released because "he never committed any crime".

Sowore's mother also called on all Nigerian mothers to speak out as all her son wanted was a better Nigeria where every child will have a good future.

She said: “Dear SSS, Dear Buhari, I am Yele Sowore’s mother. I am sending you this message as a mother. I am a woman, your mother is a woman, your wife is a woman also. This is December and Yele has been taken away since August.

“He always comes to me in the village every December but you have been holding him. I am a widow, my son has always been like that. He speaks against injustice and stands up against it. He doesn’t run away, he faces his case. Please release him and let him face his case in court. I know him, he can’t run away because he knows he has not committed any crime.

“You are a Muslim, please in the name of Allah, leave my son, release him. I call on all mothers to speak out, let us join voice for the sake of the future of our children.

“Omoyele is only asking for a better Nigeria so that all our children can have good future. My mind is disturbed that he has not been allowed to go for medical care since August. Alhaji Bichi Yusuf, please obey the law since you have gone to court release Omoyele Sowore now.

“Since I gave birth to him, he always speaks against evil. Even in the village, before he went to school in Lagos, he has always been like that. He is not a criminal, release Sowore now. Please release my son because you have your own son, you take care of your son, let me take care of my children.

“I am a widow, release my son. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep and it is affecting my health. Please release Omoyele Sowore, my son. He is not a criminal. Omoyele is not a criminal, leave him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-2F5AnRKNU

Watch the video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/please-release-my-son-he-cant-run-away.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigerian youths will let this guy rot in jail but they were busy shouting free tacha when she was cooling off in eko hotel . they are busy following ex bbnaija housemates up and down. what a shame .see the way girls are collecting lots of money on instagram from guys after twerking .
Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by Abdul05: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by Officialgarri: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Nigerian youths will let this guy rot in jail but they were busy shouting free tacha when she was cooling off in eko hotel . they are busy following ex bbnaija housemates up and down. what a shame .see the way girls are collecting lots of money on instagram from guys after twerking .
The best way to remain sane in this our society is to ignore so many things.

Tacha trends DAILY on twitter and I wonder what contribution she has made to our society.
When it was like my own wahala sef don too much, I had to keep ignoring irrelevant trends and face my own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by Itepuru1: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

The best way to remain sane in this our society is to ignore so many things.
[/s]
Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by googi: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
I hope Buhari lives long enough to bow to this boy and ask for forgiveness. Buhari is turning him not only to a local hero but international icon.

This guy does not run from a good fight. He is not a flight risk.
Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by endy69: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sometimes we are the architects of our own problems. An average Nigerian youth would be busy shouting that our leaders are corrupt and incompetent. When the time for action comes, we'll all retire to our various rooms and stream irrelevant videos and all sorts of things. Unemployment is on increase, insecurity everywhere, police brutality etc. just this year alone Sudanese youths revolted and power change hands. Or are we to talk about Algeria? Let's read about the Arab Spring and these Northern African countries and some countries of the middle east are purely religious but when it came to their collective existence they mobbed the government and at a point, the military supported their struggle and those who thought their countries would not see light retired to their different cells in the prison yard. Sowore gave the Nigerian youths what we needed to revolt against these people that have undermined the development of this country but the youths said no, we all prefer to be singing praises to our oppressors.
Re: "Please Release My Son" – Sowore’s Mother Appeals (Video) by Muhammad2468(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
better tell am o

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Vs DSS: PDP Blows Hot, Says Buhari’s Govt Now Idi Amin-style Dictatorship / BREAKING: Electricity Workers Suspend Nationwide Strike / Local Government Chairmanship Position For Sale In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.