Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Become A Plot Owner Today Build Your House Tomorrow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A Plot Owner Today Build Your House Tomorrow (601 Views)

Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / I Am Moving Out Of My Friends House Tomorrow / Buy Today, Build Today At KINGDOM GARDEN, Ibeju Bus Stop By Youngestrealtor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Plot Owner Today Build Your House Tomorrow by MnennaAbraham1(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dear friend,

Would you like to Become a plot owner today and build your house tomorrow with only #1.5million naira in Lagos state?

Discover this amazing offer by the Enclave where you get to own a piece of plot that possess free hold for life. The Enclave is located in epa. about 13 minutes from the popular Epa resort and spa, and is an extension of the lekki free zone.

Invest in yourself

Contact me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In ABUJA / House And Land For Sale / Real Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.