Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Shop From Any Ecommerce Store In Uk, Usa Or Southafrica And Ship To Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shop From Any Ecommerce Store In Uk, Usa Or Southafrica And Ship To Nigeria (171 Views)

Good Day House, Nurse Seeking To Travel To USA Or UK / HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja / Shop From Ebay And Amazon And Ship To Nigeria With Ishop Worldwide Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop From Any Ecommerce Store In Uk, Usa Or Southafrica And Ship To Nigeria by ifanyi2000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
With iShop www.ishop-worldwide.com you can ship from UK, USA, and SOUTH AFRICA to NIGERIA, once you register you can own an address in UK, USA or SOUTH AFRICA to receive all your online shopping as if you live overseas, I tried them and I was amazed. All your online shopping gets delivered to your personalized UK, US or SOUTH AFRICA addresses and iShop ships the goods to you in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Super Cider Apple Vinegar Is On Promo / Remedy For Pain Killers / Remedy For Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.