Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nasty C Been Served A Cease And Desist Letter Concerning His Stage Name. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nasty C Been Served A Cease And Desist Letter Concerning His Stage Name. (222 Views)

Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download / Hot News: See Why Kiss Daniel Changed His Stage Name To..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasty C Been Served A Cease And Desist Letter Concerning His Stage Name. by skyhighweb(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapper, Nasty C, trended on social media following allegations that the star, alongside his former record label, has been served a cease and desist letter concerning his stage name.

On Tuesday, 3 December 2019, it was alleged that Freeworld Music, which is Nasty Cā€™s former management company, had sued him, alongside his former record label, Mabala Noise.

Freeworld Music allegedly sued the two parties for breach of contract and unpaid services.

The label also allegedly ordered Nasty C to stop using the name as it belonged to the management company.

The SMA hitmaker trended after social media users shared their opinion on the events. Nasty C later posted three subliminal tweets.

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nasty C Been Served A Cease And Desist Letter Concerning His Stage Name. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
foolish people signing contracts without reading and/or being wise about what they sign.... lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh ā€“ 50 Fifty / Please Forum I Need Help Finding A Music Name / Reekado Banks Ft. Lavaud ā€“ Rora (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.