Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? (1375 Views)

The Best Youtube Gamer In 2019 / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by LucemFerre: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chess is a board game, I guess... nahh... some people think it's a strategy game damnit
Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by KAM3KAZI: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
The hardest game ever is

Reality

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by LucemFerre: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
KAM3KAZI:
The hardest game ever is

Reality

Haha... Rich kids don't know what you're talking about
Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by KAM3KAZI: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
LucemFerre:

Lol they were given a head start

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by samsard(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
LucemFerre:

Trust me, you can have money and life will still feel hard. Millionaires commit suicide too.
Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by LucemFerre: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
samsard:
Trust me, you can have money and life will still feel hard. Millionaires commit suicide too.

How many of dem? Go to ghetto and see people dying for no reason. Person go just dey waka, fall die because of poverty. Forget dat tin
Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by typicalgamer(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
samsard:

PRESS X TO DOUBT

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by shogsman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
LucemFerre:
Chess is a board game, I guess... nahh... some people think it's a strategy game damnit
all good things come to an end.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by LucemFerre: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
shogsman:
all good things come to an end.

Makes sense

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by bamdly(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
We all hate ending at the losing team

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? by typicalgamer(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
we all agree that EA is a Cash grabber

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Pes 2020 Ppsspp Download Android Iso English Version / Sony PS4 New For Sale / PC Games Seriously Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.