Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! (342 Views)

Need 5 Proficient Writers For A 5-week Writing Project / Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME / Is It Good To Monitor My Social Media Life Before You Hire Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by Emyres: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hi

Do you have a job or a project that you can't handle right away due to some other engagements or due to time factor?
Do you have a writing project in your office?
Do you need a better writer whose writing will provide results?
Do you want to have more sales?

I am a professional freelancer who majors on writing projects, be it:

SEO writing,
Resume/Cover Letter writing,
Web Content writing,
Articles and blog posts,
Sales Copy,
Press Release and Announcements,
Biographies/About Me

And lots more.

I am always available for new projects. Bring your projects for me and I will turn them into amazing contents. My fee is very affordable rate and I deliver on time.

As for payments, you pay me after the job has been delivered and certified satisfactory.

Academically, I have B.Tech in Architecture

Contact me via

Email: Emyres.hq@gmail.com
Phone: 08127404901

I look forward to working with you.

Warm wishes!

Re: Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by Emyres: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hire me please!
Re: Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by Kul3ger(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Emyres:
Hi

Do you have a job or a project that you can't handle right away due to some other engagements or due to time factor?
Do you have a writing project in your office?
Do you need a better writer whose writing will provide results?
Do you want to have more sales?

I am a professional freelancer who majors on writing projects, be it:

SEO writing,
Resume/Cover Letter writing,
Web Content writing,
Articles and blog posts,
Sales Copy,
Press Release and Announcements,
Biographies/About Me

And lots more.

I am always available for new projects. Bring your projects for me and I will turn them into amazing contents. My fee is very affordable rate and I deliver on time.

As for payments, you pay me after the job has been delivered and certified satisfactory.

Academically, I have B.Tech in Architecture

Contact me via

Email: Emyres.hq@gmail.com
Phone: 08127404901

I look forward to working with you.

Warm wishes!

After this writeup?

Try brush-up your writing skill... . Or, explore some other niche.

No hard feelings, Man.

Good luck
Re: Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by aminuhabib135: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by Emyres: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kul3ger:

With My fee is very affordable rate? cry cry
Ohh, auto-correct.. I get

Come on mate, at times your hand goes faster than your mind, and you will just skip some things without knowing, and even when you review it, your mind might still not get that path, that's why we use grammarly often.

Gosh!
Re: Hire Me For That Writing Project !!! by Kul3ger(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Emyres:

Come on mate, at times your hand goes faster than your mind, and you will just skip some things without knowing, and even when you review it, your mind might still not get that path, that's why we use grammarly often.

Gosh!

Now, seems you're giving off too much ignorance.

That write up is your supposed sales pitch.

How do you convince a prospective client to hire a writer with such obvious errors in his pitch?

If you were into graphics, those little errors wouldn't count. Oga, you be writer. First impression, they say, matters - indeed, it does, a whole lot.

If you use grammarly to refine your content before delivery, why not use same for your adverts?

(1) (Reply)

...... / Influencers & Sales Representative Needed / Female Account/admin Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.