Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

14 Advanced Seo Tips To Hit 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 14 Advanced Seo Tips To Hit 2020 (747 Views)

SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Advanced Seo Tips To Hit 2020 by Tipspicker: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
SEO is an important aspect for any website. If you use SEO correctly on your site, it greatly affects your ranking and your site can achieve the top rank in Google search results.

What is SEO?

The full name of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. With its help, you can make your blog number 1 on Google and popular search engines.

When we do some search by typing any keyword in Google or any other search engine, Google shows you the content related to that keyword. These contents come from all different blogs.

There are two types of SEO:

1. On-Page SEO - Optimizing content quality, keywords, titles, tags, keyword research, etc. is called on Page SEO.

2. Off Page SEO - In this SEO process, link building and promotions are involved. We have to promote our blog on social media site, go to popular blog and comment on their article.

First of all, you need to follow the Basics SEO Tips for your site. Here I will tell you about some tools and plugins which will help in getting good rank in search engine.

Set up Google Search Console

Google Search Console is a very powerful tool developed by Google. This tool is specifically designed to see how your site is performing in Google.

It provides many features to track your site,

Search analytic
Submit a sitemap
Fix website errors
Messages from the Google search team
Google index
Setup Bing Webmaster Tools

However, it is not as popular as Google. But Bing is the best search engine after Google.

Bing comes with many features that are not available in Google Search Console like built-in keyword research tool.

Setup Google Analytics

The Google Analytics site is the best tool for checking Stats. This tool helps you know what people are looking for on your site and what they like to read.

1. Keyword in URL

The URL helps the search engine understand what your blog post is about and when we add our main keyword to the URL, the search engines can easily find out what the content is about.

2. Content Length

Long content performs better in search engines than any short post. If you write your blog short post, then your post should be at least 1000 words without any nonsense.

3. Quality content

If you do not write a useful and informative blog post for the visitor, no one would like to visit your site and the result is that you are storing garbage on your blog, nothing more.

4. Check Crawl Error

Sometimes it happens that Google is unable to crawl your page and shows Crawl error for that page. As a result, your page is not able to rank in Google.

5. Avoid Keyword Stuffing

In the old days, keyword Stuffing was used to rank any page. But now Google has become very smart.

6. Use Internal Links

Internal links make your content Relevant for both search engines and users. Internal linking makes your post informative. In addition, visitors spend more time on your site which reduces the bounce rate. Apart from this, Google considers your content as quality content.

Continue Reading
https://www.tipspicker.com/2019/12/complete-seo-tutorial-2020.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Advanced Seo Tips To Hit 2020 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
I need experience blogger that can guide me through. I have some challenge regarding this SEO, Google Console, Crawl and Keyword issue. Also my AdSense is still pending. I need my ranking to be at top.

Please send me message if you can.
Re: 14 Advanced Seo Tips To Hit 2020 by Modektech: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Do you know you can start making more online?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Tech Blog, Pls Help / Buy All-in-one Desktop / POVERTY DIE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.