Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria (28078 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by PROPHETmichael: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Onyema's problem started the day he made the world to see Buhari's administration as a failure during the South African saga. Ever since then, Buhari and his gang vowed to bring him down.

1 Like

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by mmsen: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2019
How much money did they collect?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2019
It is only in Nigeria poor idiots fight for justice for a rich man who can afford the best lawyers around.

He was indicted and should defend himself. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by hokafor(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol, who knows the game plan.
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by vineyardfarms: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Mis-guarded mis-informed evil so call northern youths paid to support evil. Let him go to the USA And defend himself.
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Shegzy8(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Excuses, it's why Nigeria is shiit. You guys don't stand up for anything, because you think you're too intelligent.
"Oh noo, the DoJ in America might arrest us if we protest."
Your man is being targeted, and sit and do nothing, no loyalty, no love, nothing. But you insult outsiders for standing up for him.
Anyways, I don't know how to explain love or loyalty to you, it's either you have it or you don't.
Maybe that's why the North deserve to lord over Nigeria, if they can stand up for a foreigner that hate them so much, who is under investigation, imagine what they'll do for one of their own - probably burn this country down.
My brother, this issue isn't about Nigeria alone cause the US are involved. Not everything is solved by nzogbu. I believe so many things are been done by the elite's.
Well we aren't like the northerners and shouldn't act babaric. He will be free
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Kennyswagzz: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2019
raker300:
Highly laudable from our northern brothers

I saw them bravely defending Allen Onyema on twitter while some folks from western nigeria were already calling for his head.

Funny enough, the ones that hate him so much are the ones he’s helped the most..

who una help?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Allen for president 2023
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Kennyswagzz: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Useless people.. see them protesting for people who hates them so much..
Bunch of fools..

1 Like

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Sanchez01:
Onyema should stop using people's head and defend himself if he has nothing to hide. If you like, use all the 256 ethnic groups in Nigeria to protest in Geneva, just go and answer the Department of Justice indictment charge against you.

They accused him of laundering, he claimed all his monies went through CBN.

Man be acting like a common criminal.
grin cool
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by excessmon(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Will u guys learn at all
Instead of facing reality you are there writing nonsense from your maggot infested brains.
How many billionaires in America has ever been indicted on laundering and wire transfer deals?

Because America can’t understand our mindset of making money they turn it to wire deals And money laundering cases:

Let’s ask mark,Ellison,gates and the rest how they made their money

Can you fight for own and not allow America turn our country to shambles because we are making billionaires out of the nothingness left by them and our leaders

Any Nigerian that supports the whites indicting our people cos they made money is a slave of generations

Nigerian youths think so that u don’t end up as slaves to the americans like your fathers did
Shegzy8:
This is beginning to look like a tribal war. I think he is been investigated and if found guilty, he should face bar time. But all this protest and agitation isn't needed from a particular tribe cause it looks indicting and ill-motivated.
These guys are jobless though and just want this man down for a reason best known to them.
Northern oligarchy at work.
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Emytea:
what is our problem in this country
many people have petition EFCC about so many corrupt politician and other APC favour Officials but EFCC did nothing about it

Now see the way EFCC are chasing this man all around taking his own matter so serious

and Mr. BULLION VAN STILL DEY THERE
In all you are getting, get wisdom. The EFCC is not the organization chasing after Onyema but the United States' Department of Justice.

1 Like

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2019
The power of money help sowere God
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by spycamera: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2019
We don't need all that. Let him go and clear himself, once you acquire money and do genuine business, you need not to be afraid anytime. He is still "Innocent Onyema" until proven otherwise. It's quite appalling the kind of culture we have suddenly developed. The attitude of he or she is "our own thief" and so you mobilize to protest or demonstrate because of Penny or certain personal affiliation or sentiment.
Allow your conscience for right judgment!
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Wasky101: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
chibaby1985:

“The indictment was hasty and ill-motivated as there have been conflicting statements on the saga coming out of the United States. This sudden purported indictment of Barrister Allen Onyema who has been doing business for decades in the US, and for many years he has never been found wanting until now, raises fundamental questions about the bad timing and the growing suspicion of many Nigerians over the motive behind targeting our own distinguished Allen Onyeama.

“Onyema has over the years built a reputation of integrity, a promoter of peace and a hard-working man, and cannot be allowed to be dragged in the mud by a western conspiracy.”

Also, the group’s secretary added that though the group was never against the process of promoting transparency and accountability, “yet, we will not fold our arms and watch helplessly and hopelessly as one of our finest is being coerced and pulled down in broad daylight.”

Adamu said, “We are putting Nigerians on notice that Barrister Allan Onyema is been under trial for standing up in defense and unity of Nigeria. He is being blackmailed and this won’t stand.
“This trial is politically motivated and we will not allow it to stand, we have mobilized our members across the Northern States for the peaceful rally at the US embassy.”

Onyema was accused by the United States Department of Justice for allegedly laundering over $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/onyema-indictment-northern-youths-to.html?m=1
Save the sermon, if you walk up to me now that I stole your money, I will follow up anywhere you want to go to proof my innocence, likewise you.
Nobody is a thief until caught.
We need to stop jumping into haste conclusions. Let the process run its course, if he comes out clean we all celebrate.
Quick one, if someone comes to accuse your child of theft will you blindly jump to his/her defence or ask to know exactly what happened before taking sides?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Drosonogasta(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Another calculation
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by chibaby1985(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2019
angry
Drosonogasta:
Another calculation
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Sanchez01:
Onyema should stop using people's head and defend himself if he has nothing to hide. If you like, use all the 256 ethnic groups in Nigeria to protest in Geneva, just go and answer the Department of Justice indictment charge against you.

They accused him of laundering, he claimed all his monies went through CBN.

Man be acting like a common criminal.
you sucks have you written the same thing about tinubu?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by chuckdelis: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2019
If someone accused you the reasonable thing to do is to clear your name, no need for all this drama.
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Shegzy8(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2019
excessmon:
Will u guys learn at all
Instead of facing reality you are there writing nonsense from your maggot infested brains.
How many billionaires in America has ever been indicted on laundering and wire transfer deals?

Because America can’t understand our mindset of making money they turn it to wire deals And money laundering cases:

Can you fight for own and not allow America turn our country to shambles because we are making billionaires out of the nothingness left by them and our leaders

Any Nigerian that supports the whites indicting our people cos they made money is a slave of generations

Nigerian youths think so that u don’t end up as slaves to the americans like your fathers did
I don't trade insults. Good day
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by MoneyMan5: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2019
raker300:
Highly laudable from our northern brothers

I saw them bravely defending Allen Onyema on twitter while some folks from western nigeria were already calling for his head.

Funny enough, the ones that hate him so much are the ones he’s helped the most..

Allen Onyema should go and defend himself if he is not guilty

Nobody owe him anything, he can rot in hell if he is guilty
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
chibaby1985:
NORTHERN youths have revealed plans to mobilize its members across the Northern States for the peaceful rally at the US embassy over the alleged US$20million indictment of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Air Peace, Barr. Allen Onyema by United States Department of Justice raising concern and suspicion over the alleged indictment and questioning the timing.

The Youth under the aegis of Arewa Youth Patriotic Front in a statement said the Air Peace Chairman, was allegedly being framed in collaboration with some Nigerians to undermine his business interest across Africa.

National Coordinator of the group, Mr. Bagudu Joseph and the Secretary, Yusuf Adamu, said Air Peace Chairman is a man who believed in the unity of the country and threatened to reveal the names of those Nigerians who were collaborating with foreign partners to tarnish the image of the Air Peace Chairman.

Joseph also said the group had concluded plans to hold a peaceful rally at the US embassy in Nigeria to prove that Mr. Onyema was not guilty of the conspiracy.

https://thenationonlineng.net/onyema-youths-threaten-to-reveal-names-of-nigerians-allegedly-collaborating-with-foreign-partners/?fbclid=IwAR349wgZcPSXOQPGciwOtLARQiP4IF_JleS3BPGK8IgHEsfSjybtfhICt8U

Lazy youths.
What do they know.?
Nigerians are fanatically corrupt.
Whatever method is used to expose them is acceptable.
AWON BARAWO
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2019
azimo:
you sucks have you written the same thing about tinubu?
Was Tinubu indicted by the Department of Justice and he refused to show up? What is my business with Tinubu? Why are you all cursed to measure dvcks when criminal allegations come up against one of you? What would it change if I write the same about Tinubu?

Besides laundering, Onyema still has a date with destiny to reveal where he got his wealth.

It really sucks to be you guys. Defending unclean individuals like your lives depend on it when they don't even know of your existence. Your heads are not straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Sanchez01:

Was Tinubu indicted by the Department of Justice and he refused to show up? What is my business with Tinubu? Why are you all cursed to measure dvcks when criminal allegations come up against one of you? What would it change if I write the same about Tinubu?

Besides laundering, Onyema still has a date with destiny to reveal where he got his wealth.

It really sucks to be you guys. Defending unclean individuals like your lives depend on it when they don't even know of your existence. Your heads are not straight.
. really asking me that ?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by excessmon(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Good morning
I’m sincerely for the insults I think it came cos of how pained I’ve herd Nigerian youths condemn our own at the expense of the whites when we’ll know stylishly they do the same jobs
Shegzy8:

I don't trade insults. Good day
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2019
azimo:
. really asking me that ?
so tinubu and others how did they made their money please answer me?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Shegzy8(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2019
excessmon:
Good morning
I’m sincerely for the insults I think it came cos of how pained I’ve herd Nigerian youths condemn our own at the expense of the whites when we’ll know stylishly they do the same jobs
I think you should go through my post's well, I never condemned him, instead I'm saying due process and off-scene strategies should be applied. Do you think American youths will come out to protest if a business mogul is been investigated?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by dont8(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:
This is beginning to look like a tribal war. I think he is been investigated and if found guilty, he should face bar time. But all this protest and agitation isn't needed from a particular tribe cause it looks indicting and ill-motivated.
These guys are jobless though and just want this man down for a reason best known to them.
Northern oligarchy at work.
What are you blabbing all about, is simple comprehension an issue for you? Fyi, those those Northern youths are marching in his support, so don't tribialize it.
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Prophet777: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2019
The youths whose future has been stolen.

The youths facing uncertain future.

The youths who have eye but could not see.

Can you imagine?
Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
excessmon:
Will u guys learn at all

You guys are really ill informed. Who told you billionaires don't go to jail in america? If they can put you in prison for tax evasion, imagine what would happen in a case of fraud and money laundering. If you don't know, protesting against the department of justice for investigating someone is completely alien to the American justice system. Once a person is indicted, all he is expected to do is get a lawyer and have himself cleared in the course of trial otherwise it is jail time. Ever heard of billionaire Bernie Madoff? At 71, he was sentenced to 150 years in prison without parole. Do not mess with the DoJ.

1 Like

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Sunsets: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Can someone join me to heartily sing this song, "I don get alert, peace win...peace win ooo peace win"
chibaby1985:
NORTHERN youths have revealed plans to mobilize its members across the Northern States for the peaceful rally at the US embassy over the alleged US$20million indictment of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Air Peace, Barr. Allen Onyema by United States Department of Justice raising concern and suspicion over the alleged indictment and questioning the timing.

The Youth under the aegis of Arewa Youth Patriotic Front in a statement said the Air Peace Chairman, was allegedly being framed in collaboration with some Nigerians to undermine his business interest across Africa.

National Coordinator of the group, Mr. Bagudu Joseph and the Secretary, Yusuf Adamu, said Air Peace Chairman is a man who believed in the unity of the country and threatened to reveal the names of those Nigerians who were collaborating with foreign partners to tarnish the image of the Air Peace Chairman.

Joseph also said the group had concluded plans to hold a peaceful rally at the US embassy in Nigeria to prove that Mr. Onyema was not guilty of the conspiracy.

https://thenationonlineng.net/onyema-youths-threaten-to-reveal-names-of-nigerians-allegedly-collaborating-with-foreign-partners/?fbclid=IwAR349wgZcPSXOQPGciwOtLARQiP4IF_JleS3BPGK8IgHEsfSjybtfhICt8U

Re: Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria by Teejay13(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is a commendable step towards fostering peace and unity in the society.

More grace to Arewa Forum for this wonderful initiative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Intention Of Paying Fines To Nigerian Government - Binance / Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.