Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

3 Best Way To Save Money Come 2020 With Big Interest And Stress Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Best Way To Save Money Come 2020 With Big Interest And Stress Free (1156 Views)

3 Best Free Game Apps That Pay Real Money In Nigeria / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Way To Save Money Come 2020 With Big Interest And Stress Free by angelicjoe: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Let me tell you a simple truth. Saving Money is VERY DIFFICULT. Let me show you a simple analysis now. Just follow me carefully.

Let’s assume you’re a TAXI/ Bike man and your daily earnings is NGN 3,000 after every daily expenditure (Fuel etc) and you work for 24 days in a month. Your monthly earning will be NGN 72,000.

For Christ sake that amount is much more than what some STATE civil servant gets in a month. In fact, is equivalent to what SOME Junior staff in a Federal institution gets.

Now a Federal worker by default (Senior Staff) doesn’t earn less than NGN 100,000 per month AT LEAST. Some earn NGN 250,000+. Some earn much more. But before the end of the month, they are already borrowing.

Though the money is there, the ability to manage your earnings becomes a problem. In fact, financial management is what most workers in establishments pay to learn, because of this same problem!

Let me show you another light, follow me carefully…

I was speaking in a Business Seminar and I asked a woman: can you save 15% of your monthly salary for one year?… She said: It won’t be possible!

Her salary is NGN 170,000 per month.

I then asked her, What if your salary was NGN120,000 won’t you still survive?

…She went dumb.

The truth is! It is DIFFICULT to save MONEY!… I know you have tried to save, but once SOMETHING comes up, you will just withdraw, recharge or subscribe from your savings account.

In fact, once upon a time, I kept some money in my savings. It was in a dedicated bank account. One day, it rained down and I withdrew almost 50% of that money, which I regretted later.

It was easy for me to use the money because I knew that the money was there and of course, accessible.

Here is the break down of How To Save

1. RECORD YOUR EXPENSES
I keep a detailed record of all my expenditures. So if I buy NGN10 pure water, I will record it. if someone dashes me NGN100 I will record instantly. At least within an interval of 2 days, I always check my level of expenditure on my income.

But, doing this could be tasking. So I use a mobile App to record my income and expenses on the go. The App then gives me a detailed overview of different charts. making a comparison of my expenditure rate and Income rate.

This disciplines me so much, that if my expenses graph increases, I moderate it until income skyrockets, by avoiding expenses.

I use an Android Mobile App called My Finance. Is a free App. The link to download it from Google Play Store is at the end of this post.

Link to APP [check the Link Below]

2. AUTOMATED SAVING SERVICE
I use an automated Saving system. It daily deducts a particular amount from my bank. So you can fix any amount like NGN500 or more.

A young student in 2 years saved 300,000+ using this service as a student (currently in 200 Level ). Yet she is not a working class. Imagine how much she will save in 5 years.
=================================
Click the link to complete the Post: https://angelicinfo.com/3-best-way-to-save-money-come-2020-with-big-interest-and-stress-free/

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Way To Save Money Come 2020 With Big Interest And Stress Free by haon: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Hp Envy 14 Ultra-slim Intel Core I5 8gb Ram 500gb Hdd At ₦75,000 / Access Bank GM Herbert Onyewumbu Announces 75% Of Staff Lay Off & Salaries Cut / Make Money On Tron (TRX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.