Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here (997 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / Euro Money Come And Defend Yourself 390,000 Scam / 3 Best Way To Save Money Come 2020 With Big Interest And Stress Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by PrincessEhi(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Money making is not meant for the guys only...It does not have to be all about Brazilian, make-up and pizza.Let's discuss on how to venture in different business both online and offline.If you are Rollin in dollars of your own every months we no go die....guys you are welcome to teach us too.Ladies, business does not have to be buying and selling alone we want to do those big dollar biz too

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice idea
Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by Zibahstores(f): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2019
PrincessEhi:
Money making is not meant for the guys only...It does not have to be all about Brazilian, make-up and pizza.Let's discuss on how to venture in different business both online and offline.If you are Rollin in dollars of your own every months we no go die....guys you are welcome to teach us too.Ladies, business does not have to be buying and selling alone we want to do those big dollar biz too

Nice idea I love this. And I do have one business but it's an investment business and I don't mind if we can create a whatsapp group for this. It eases discussions and all. I need people who trustworthy and reliable anyone interested can hit me up. nd I am available for meet up.. Contact in my siggy,
Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Zibahstores:

why dont you tell us about it here.
Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by Zibahstores(f): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Chimpretty:
why dont you tell us about it here.
Because nairaland once banned me and took down my post.
Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by PrincessEhi(f): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Zibba stores I will chat you asap
Re: Ladies Only!!! If You Need Money Come In Here by Kenni700(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Wears Needed / Five High Income Skills That Can Earn You N300,000 In Less Than A Month / Buy And Sell EKITI (ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.