Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Have Your Own Desired Web Hosting Company With Just N25,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Have Your Own Desired Web Hosting Company With Just N25,000 (411 Views)

Inflation Rate: Monetary Policies Yielding Desired Results, Says CBN / Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Your Own Desired Web Hosting Company With Just N25,000 by vincentautoss: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello Nairalander! Today I am with new information that will benefit you. Some years back I started hosted sites with Eaglehost234.com and they've been great. Their support has been tremendous ( you can ask them anything or present your case to them even as far as 10pm at night and they will be there for you plus they have the cheapest hosting packages now in Nigeria (their first plan is even free with 1gb as far as you buy the domain name from them)

Well back to the topic of the day. The web hosting company is one lucrative business you should venture in, in 2020. Once you are trusted and known, clients will always come flooding in. Imagine having thousands of sites hosting under your server worldwide.
Recently, eaglehost234.com announced that they are now helping people that want to have a web hosting company but don't have all the heavy finance to purchase their own server. You know to own your own server and becoming a web hosting company is cost, so eaglehost234.com has now made it easy for anyone of us that desire to own a web hosting company.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you register with them to sell servers, you end up being their server retailer. After registration, they will design your site for you without additional cost. The site will contain your desired hosting price list. This site will also have your own payment powered system so that payments will go straight to your bank account. At the admin backend, you can see all purchases and which package your clients have purchased. Your customers can log in to their accounts on your site.

Now whenever someone purchases a package, they (EagleHost234.com) will activate and allocate the disk space, etc. for your customers. Also, complains that have been made to you by clients will be directly handled by Eaglehost234.com themselves hence you have very little work to do. You don't even need to employ staff to work with you since they (EagleHost234.com) will be giving your clients every technical support they need. Additionally, they also train you to handle some things by yourself.

BELOW ARE SOME COMMON QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK.

QUES: How much will it cost to register with them and own such a company?
ANS: It will cost you just N25,000.

QUES: Will I be paying this N25,000 every year?
ANS: In subsequent years, you will only need to be paying just N7,200 to keep your domain and host live.

QUES: Am not a web developer, can I still be able to handle such a system?
ANS: Yes, you don't need to be. But if you are a web developer, it will be a plus for you. Because Eaglehost234 will handle every technical aspect for you.

QUES: How will people know about my hosting company?
ANS: You need to always advertise your company because advertisement is the key to success.

QUES: How many websites can I host in this package or does it have any number of website limitation cap?
ANS: You can host unlimited websites. As many as possible. No limitation.

HOW DO I APPLY
Go to their website, at the top you will see live chat, click live chat to directly chat up with them on WhatsApp or send an email containing your full name, phone number, and your intention of owning a web hosting company with them to support@eaglehost234.com and they will call you up.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Precious Peace Estate, Maya Ikorodu / Requirements For Vegetable Oil Production / Outlook Of Major African Economies In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.