Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries (29912 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Blazebond(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Are most of illiterates here or what, i guess the stupid headline got most of you confused,please go and read the contents of the post before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by raymondele86(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2019
You people should learn to read before typing rubbish... Mou's post match comments weren't bad... I'm loving this new humble Jose Mou more.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Malaty12(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2019
This man make my ticket cut yesterday.
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by GeneralPula: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
englishmart:
Mourinho isn't the kind of manager you'll give a transfer budget of £100m
He will use it all on one overrated average player. He only performs well if a lot of cash is splashed on transfers. Who wouldn't do well with a £300m budget?
Mouinho is outdated and can't do well with low budgets
[/s]
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by GeneralPula: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:
The title is very different from the content

All the comments above shows that none of them read the article

He spoke well of man utd and even criticized his last two wins objectively

We need to learn to read

Exactly bro
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Madaraa1(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Watched the game yesterday
He should keep quiet

oga read before posting
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Job2004: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the comments Mourinho made about the match. He was been real and truthful, Spurs didn't do well in the first 30 mins of the game and conceding a penalty just few minutes into 2nd half was the undoing of the match
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by sylve11: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2019
On the penalty he added: "I don't know, I didn't see it, but I think what happened inside of the box is a consequence of what happened before. I think when Ashley Young had the ball we have to be alert immediately, we were not, we gave space to Rashford to receive the ball, it was only when he received the ball that we woke up."

grin cool
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Who taught them na?
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by UrVillagePpl: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We won, that's all that matters. You for teach your players how to dive and nod na

Hbd gurl.. have funn grin
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:

We need to learn to read

You're blessed. Bloggers are killing journalism
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We won, that's all that matters. You for teach your players how to dive and nod na

He had nice things to say about ManUtd, this report is totally misleading. In fact he said United deserved to win
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Obiaksnews: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2019
The OP intentionally worded the caption to bait readers who he knows are always lazy to read the content of a post, trying to make Mourinho look bad as always. And to the readers of nairaland, before you judge a post, learn to read it's content, it will help you stay well informed.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by AlphaStyles(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2019
And the blame game continues
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2019
Instead of reading they will hit reply button cos of the headline.

Lazy youths. Na only Naija bet dem Sabi.

Dead brains
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Hbd gurl.. have funn grin
Come buy me ice-cream grin
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Lucid1:

He had nice things to say about ManUtd, this report is totally misleading. In fact he said United deserved to win

Yeah... Quite mature post match analysis from the great man. Very much unlike him... I hope this maturity abides.

United surprised me yesterday... That game should have easily ended 4:1 in their favour. This is the best I have seen United's team since Ole's first 4 games.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Barzinime(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Thats the problem, most of them dont read the content just the topic.
livebyday:

We need to learn to read
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Enegbetale: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2019
https:///2348161545531
Click the link for your hacked code, to browse for free..
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by owila4luv(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
landmark86:
Haaaaaaa
Mouriho can lie
He shares the same Genotype with Liar Mohammed.
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by owila4luv(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2019
na so! what do u expect from mou?
no regrets sacking mou... we're proud and Rashford the Star boy proved that! cool
sojayy:
The blame game continues !
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Americanboy35: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2019
This man sabi complain!!
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by thundafire: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2019
odun360:
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho believes Manchester United were "clever" in winning fouls and "pretending injuries" during their 2-1 win on Wednesday.

"We started bad, they started well," Mourinho told beIN Sports.

"They scored the first goal, could have scored the second and for the first 30 minutes they were not just better than us, they were much better than us. For the last 15 minutes [of the first half] the story was different.

"I thought the second half we'd be back to normality and normality was to have control of the game but when you concede a goal like we did it's difficult.

"They took a few steps back, started to block low and they were clever in the way they were getting fouls and pretending injuries and controlling and then still dangerous on the counterattack.

"We were punished by our mistake for the second goal. The reason I want to say clearly they deserved to win the game was because in the first 30 minutes of the game they were much better than us.

"It was not just today, if you look to our previous matches it was the same. Against Olympiacos we didn't start well, against Bournemouth it took time, rather than being proactive we are a little bit more reactive."

On the penalty he added: "I don't know, I didn't see it, but I think what happened inside of the box is a consequence of what happened before. I think when Ashley Young had the ball we have to be alert immediately, we were not, we gave space to Rashford to receive the ball, it was only when he received the ball that we woke up."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/mourinho-blames-man-utd-players-says.html?m=1

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/pretending-injuries-mourinho-takes-shot-at-man-utd-after/1m0tv8aio49i51ob6ey8ro9jdq
this is how a coach speaks not dat stupid Ole Gunnar solskjaer saying rubbish if he loses but Gunnar must be sacked y play Lingard and Young with Oerriera 3 terrible players
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by thundafire: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:

We need to learn to read
don't mind dem dey type rubbish twale for u
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2019
how that one take concern the lose.....Just Accept defeat & move on Jose...
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by wavylevel: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
"Mourinho blames Man Utd players, says they were diving and FEIGNING injuries."

Who is the mod responsible for these headlines?
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by osesology(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2019
livebyday:

We need to learn to read
Thank you
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Fastlinkpro: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
i dont know, any time i see this man, i see Chelsea blood running in him. I always support him because of the love i have for chelsea
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Out of 3 games, you already won 2.

Mourinho face your job instead of this cheap complaints..

Did you see where he said man u are far better than them?

That's his tactics and he's the best on using media to his advantage
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by UrVillagePpl: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come buy me ice-cream grin

Come to my house and collect it...
It's ur favorite vanilla flavor cool grin
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by gualopas: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comoros Qualify For First Ever AFCON Tournament, Players Celebrate (Photos) / FIFA Plans To Replace Linesmen With VAR And Robots / Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.