Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (33338 Views)

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Insidenaija: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Following their embarrassing 4-1 defeat to Watford on Saturday evening, Manchester United goalkeeper, David de Gea, has criticized himself and his teammates, Newspremises has learnt.

De Gea said Man United players need to look at themselves one by one, adding that they are not playing like the Red Devils.

The Spain goalkeeper also apologized to Man United fans following the defeat to Watford.

Four goals from Joshua King, Ismaila Sarr, Joao Pedro and Emmanuel Bonaventure gave Watford all three points against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side t Vicarage Road.

Donny van de Beek’s goal was not enough to salvage a point for Man United as captain Harry Maguire was sent off during the encounter.

Speaking to Sky Sports after the game, De Gea said: “There’s not much to say. It was embarrassing to see us play like we did today. I think it’s not acceptable. It’s easy to blame the manager and staff, but sometimes it’s the players.

“I don’t know [what went wrong]. We are trying to give our best and to fight. But for sure, something is wrong. It is very wrong. What we are doing is very low level and very poor. I have to say sorry to the fans.

“It’s been very bad for a long time. For a club like Manchester United, we have to fight for trophies and for big things. We are far from that. Let’s see. We have to keep working hard and stick together. We always say the same things, but that’s the truth. We have to look at ourselves, one by one.

“We say sorry to them [managers and coaches]. This is not Manchester United. It’s difficult to say anything more.”

https://newspremises.com.ng/look-at-yourselves-one-by-one-de-gea-criticizes-man-utd-players-after-4-1-defeat-to-watford/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Pointblank09(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
To 4 -1 is to 4 Armed

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Insidenaija: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pointblank09:
To 4 -1 is to 4 Armed
grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by hybrid11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Offload ronaldo and get your team back
Goat my yansh

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Polynek(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Every team has dea bad day's
Calm down is 4 mean time

17 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Tomilola360: 5:14am On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy

he is a mancity player bah? no wonder
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Militant30: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Wetin this mumu dey talk? The coach is too weak to take decisions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Inkling(f): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Okay
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by ideatoprince18(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2021
The coming of Ronaldo changed the way Man.U play their ball ... Their stylke of play is kind of lazy ...

Ole should be sacked with immediate effect!!! ... This is not my Man.u anylonger

80 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by FalseProphet1(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2021
I see manu bouncing back, I see them lifting the champions league with their new coach, I see their fans having cause to smile once again.

This I have seen.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by ForeThinker: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Man u on self destruct

2 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by stephenabudu959(m): 5:21am On Nov 21, 2021
GOD BLESS WATFORD FOR WAT THEY'VE DONE....
#OLEOUT

45 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Nn

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by ELgordo(m): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Ovoko! Mumu man u.....mtewwwswwww
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by blackjah(m): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Woman United!!!! ���

7 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by namiji2598: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2021
To me yesterday was a very good day
@chelsea wins away to Leicester
@manchester united lost aggressively
@zlatan my favorite player scores a brace, and made way for the third goal which was converted to an own goal
@messi scores his first domestic goal in PSG
@i won a bet, though it's not big, but at least I will use it and catch cruise this Sunday

Chelsea for EPL

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Gadafii: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2021
See as them turn man u to community' pussy, everybody dey knack am with reckless abandonment cheesy

As a Chelsea fan, me I like what Ole is doing, his wonderful job so I wouldn't want him to be sacked grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Lincoln275(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
GOAT making things happen

2 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by lomprico(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
the players also want ole to go. That's why they gifted Watford the win.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by jojofola: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Ronaldo should go and Rashford get back in position.

Well, Chelsea is getting 3pts when we meet whether they like it or not.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by mcayomind: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
In any situation of life, never aspire to acquire Maguire!!

46 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by verybadmouth(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Mumu Ronaldo should have opted for a more ambitious Mancity instead of incompetent Ole's Manu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Lightorder: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Show me one thing that is good about the devil

11 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by lalajnr(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Local man always find excuses grin grin grin
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by delejoye: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
it's high time united use SOLDIER to arrest this OLE and let him be gonna already. but wait till after Saturday Sha.

3 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2021
stephenabudu959:
#OLEOUT

LOL @ your meme

Man...

3 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Joebayo217: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2021
stephenabudu959:
#OLEOUT
abi na Watford una thank u my prayers for u say u no go relegate cheesy cheesy
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Joebayo217: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2021
De gea go and sit down u should be bench coz say ole dey favour u pass other goalkeeper.de gea and clean sheet na enemy

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Joebayo217: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2021
No more bonus point for any club again make Dem no try to appoint Fletcher as an interim coach or else d DNA continue angry
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Bobotic(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Up Liverpool FC .......my brothers and sisters grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Oppy2k2: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Eeyah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.