Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations (29951 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2019
I dont understand this issue of a student and lecturer... if they where in a relationship or in agreement... is there anything wrong.

I take it to be their personal ish... our did d lecturer report this issue?... i still dont get??
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Godisable777: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
see below
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Funkybabee(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Firstly, a student impregnated a lecturer. Was she forced or she consented? From the above article, there's nothing to suggest that she was coerced.

Secondly, it's a common trend for federal universities to favour indigenes of their state for admission and job. Since the university is in a Muslim dominated state, it's only normal for my St of their staff and students to be Muslims. Not because they want to favour Muslims but because they want to favour their indigenes who are mostly Muslims.

Thirdly, still on the issue of religious marginalization. Please visit OAU, UI and FEDEPE, most of their staff are Christians even though these institutions are in Muslim dominated states. The faculty of pharmacy at the time of my graduation had no Muslim lecturer.
In OAU today, for every Muslim lecturer you'll find five Christian lecturers.

I can go on to type examples but I'll stop here for the sake of time.

Pele, so ife and Ib are muslim dominated area.

Oga oooo
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Funkybabee:

Pele, so ife and Ib is muslim dominated area.

Oga oooo

Firstly, I mentioned States not 'area'.

Secondly, you English is horrible Despite supporting it with Yoruba, you still committed serious blunders. If not for internet, folks like you should be gaged 20hrs a day.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Abbeyme: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
so so bad
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by jobsandschools1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
An intense investigation should start
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
The case should be investigated by NUC.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by toye440: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I'll reply to only the emboldened as the flaws of the rest is obvious.

Please visit FMC Abeokuta, their new Muslim MD has done more projects in his few years than they've seen in decades joined together.

Another example is professor Oloyede of JAMB.

Many examples abound, you only need to tear the veil of bigotry.
Waow u should hv hidden in ur cave but since u called me out well let's mix it together.
History has it that Nigeria was ranked 6th In the world academically, and guess what that happened because we had Christian Missionaries setting up every environmental or society they come across with quality western education, then They left and our Allah ppl converted every missionary school to what we hv today as public school but in real sense its all Islamiya.
Pls can u even compare covenant to any Islamic school, Oh y do u think Moslems liv Alhikma for Covenant or Hallmark. A quick story for ur consumption. A university in the north also practice exactly the jihad u read, a lecturer took his sick teenage daughter to that university hospital for treatment, and she was left cautious unattended to, wch wasn't the practice when Christians wre there. The man returned and met his daughter just like that helplessly in pain, he rained curses on them at the end he took her elsewhere.
Bros every federal university in the north today is going through a systematic purge.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Funkybabee(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, I mentioned States not 'area'.

Secondly, you English is horrible Despite supporting it with Yoruba, you still committed serious blunders. If not for internet, folks like you should be gaged 20hrs a day.

Pele you english grin grin

So Ife is a state in your dictionary grin

You are one of the frustrated goats here, May heaven found u

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Funkybabee:

Pele you english

So Ife is a state in your dictionary

You are one of the frustrated goats here, May heaven found u

Your ignorance is on a whole new level. sad

I thought you had only writing problem, but you also have reading and understanding problem.

Did I mention Ife and Ibadan in my first comment? No I didn't, you brought Ife and Ibadan into the discussion.

I mentioned States. And you, out of your understanding problem, thought I was referring to Ife and Ibadan as states.

When I said states, I meant Osun and Oyo.

The religious bigotry burning in you couldn't let you calm down and read. You jumped to comment like a mountain goat.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by edoairways: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tundenoni:

Nassarawa is not a Muslim dominated state.. The majority tribes Eggon,Mada,Gwandara,Alago etc These are majorly Christians ... Tell me one tribe in nassarawa that's dominated by Muslims..
Mind you! I lives in Toto,Nassarawa state!
Really!
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by samonak(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
The same Scenario is playing out in Nasarawa State University, Keffi. Majority of the principal officials are Muslim, especially lecturers and HODs. If religious consideration and affiliation overrides Academic Proficiency/Merit, Then we are in for rough ride.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Legendguru: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
a professor CANNOT under any circumstances have ANY relationship with their student...thats wrong, unethical and a sure way to get fired. NO PARENT want their children to attend a school where teachers, who are suppose to educate people, are instead having sex with them.....NONE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
The Islamic Agenda is real but God will frustrate them. Why would u sack someone over a mere sex allegation without investigation just because he/she is a christian. All those Mallam, Imam nd Alhajis that sleeps with under age girl in IDP camps in d north has anybody sacked any of them. This is y they want to establish Shariah court in my peaceful Yoruba land. Werey Govt
I think Nassarawa is a Christian state just like Rivers, Enugu etc.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by 24kmagic: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't know how true the pregnancy story is but I can confirm every other thing written in this article is true.

The first VC of that school Prof. Braide Ekanem employed so many Cross Riverians. Goodluck Jonathan was the one who gave her that appointment against the wishes and plans of these fanatics.
During her time, there was standard, competence and integrity. Recruitment was strictly on merit.

When this aboki man entered, the most noticeable thing was the drop in standard. The standard dropped so badly. Even a street tout could just go in there and acquire a certificate like it's no big deal. It was that bad.

The mission of this bigot is to boot out every southerner from office before he finally leaves in 2020.

The present VC is a strong fanatic. His appointment was a fluke.

There's a serious Islamisation agenda going on in that sch and only a revolution can stop change that.
Top courses in that sch are reserved for the Muslims.

In the state owned university, the top course (law) is for the Muslims. Sadly, they don't know nothing! They have never produce a first class student in the Nigerian law school simply because most of the students are just dull students who only got there by connection.

Nasarawa State is not a muslim state, but they are the ones in power and you know what Muslims normally do with power.

Nasarawa State has the potential to be the leading state in the middle belt due to its location and resources but religion has stalled it's growth.

The muslim folks believe that they rather let an illiterate occupy any public office than to allow a Christian..

How unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Weldone VC
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by Nowenuse: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Firstly, a student impregnated a lecturer. Was she forced or she consented? From the above article, there's nothing to suggest that she was coerced.

Secondly, it's a common trend for federal universities to favour indigenes of their state for admission and job. Since the university is in a Muslim dominated state, it's only normal for my St of their staff and students to be Muslims. Not because they want to favour Muslims but because they want to favour their indigenes who are mostly Muslims.

Thirdly, still on the issue of religious marginalization. Please visit OAU, UI and FEDEPE, most of their staff are Christians even though these institutions are in Muslim dominated states. The faculty of pharmacy at the time of my graduation had no Muslim lecturer.

Never you repeat the word that Nasarawa is a muslim dominated state. Who told you that?

For peace to reign it is said that Nasarawa is a 50/50 but christians are actually more.

Muslims and christians from other tribes gang up to vote against the Eggons (who are the largest tribe in the state and are predominantly christians), that is the reason why muslims have the upper hand politically. Not because they are more in numbers.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by davidodiba(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Very true. Very true.

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by CodeTemplar: 3:03am On Dec 06, 2019
If I am right, that should be one of the newer federal universities under last govt.
Even the newer ones have copied the trend and are catching up faster than older ones.
Sex first and then sacking and replacing non-muslim with muslim indegenes. Typical Nigerian university news.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by CodeTemplar: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Dominant tribes around schools should have no advantage in that school under normal circumstances.
Re: Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations by CodeTemplar: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2019
toye440:

Waow u should hv hidden in ur cave but since u called me out well let's mix it together.
History has it that Nigeria was ranked 6th In the world academically, and guess what that happened because we had Christian Missionaries setting up every environmental or society they come across with quality western education, then They left and our Allah ppl converted every missionary school to what we hv today as public school but in real sense its all Islamiya.
Pls can u even compare covenant to any Islamic school, Oh y do u think Moslems liv Alhikma for Covenant or Hallmark. A quick story for ur consumption. A university in the north also practice exactly the jihad u read, a lecturer took his sick teenage daughter to that university hospital for treatment, and she was left cautious unattended to, wch wasn't the practice when Christians wre there. The man returned and met his daughter just like that helplessly in pain, he rained curses on them at the end he took her elsewhere.
Bros every federal university in the north today is going through a systematic purge.
The devil is a liar though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' / WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.