Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome (58135 Views)

Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Graphic pictures
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Chiccly(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Please
Mould
One.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Bigblessed: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Marriage don suffer.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Olu4luvme(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Masama: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2019
If wishes were horses
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by fareed69(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2019
May be in her dream.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by stephen12118(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
Hate speech
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Godisable777: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2019
see below
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by urahara(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Makydebbie1:
We Ghanaians know ourselves better,
I will not advice any Nigerian guy to marry a Ghanaian woman

Why ?
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by KingDami27(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good luck to her
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Okay. I have three options for you ma

1. HopefulLanlord
2. Zoharariel
3. Shibaraba

You can have all three at once
having sex with her would make me feel like a paedophile
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Balogunodua(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin (I) GraGra247 (II) MetaPhysical (III) Legendarylover
I don find wife for una. grin
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by jobsandschools1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wishes come true. Don't worry ehn
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by jeffrey1596: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Dear nairaland family,

Today is my birthday. Please wish me well. Prayers & best wishes is all I need.

Team #December5 smiley
Happy birthday month mate
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
goodluck
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Reucy(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Dear nairaland family,

Today is my birthday. Please wish me well. Prayers & best wishes is all I need.

Team #December5 smiley

Happy birthday dear..
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by bikefab(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
That's a tall dream baby. Tyrone Lanister the Imp is most fitting for you.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by BluntBoy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
She is already too old to be a making all these demands.

Moreover, I don't suppose that dwarfism is hereditary. I may be wrong, though.

But I think if she were to marry a fellow dwarf like Shatta Bandie or whatever he is called, it doesn't mean that they would give birth to dwarfs.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ctleurocollege: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Baby reason with me if I no fair today i go fit fair tomorrow
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by gwama: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Go and ask for Pastor Chris Okafor's hand, he seems to have the 3 criteria you need from a man. Besides, he is a man of God. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by NELLY1990: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
The Bible said’ it’s not the outer appearance that matters but the inward.’ The physical appearance may deceive. Be warned
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by LegendaryLover(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Balogunodua:
grin (I) GraGra247 (II) MetaPhysical (III) Legendarylover
I don find wife for una. grin

no thanks...I'll pass
u can have her to urself. I'll be willing to sponsor the wedding.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by WalkerMichael(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Reucy:

Happy birthday dear..

Thanks alot smiley smiley
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by WalkerMichael(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
jeffrey1596:
Happy birthday month mate

Thank you so much brooo wink
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
adesegun121:

Agba CEO Imran roofing
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by BrainSanitizer: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Did I just read that she's been in the industry for close to 35 years?
And she's still making choices?
This one should better relocate to Kenya or Zimbabwe. That's where unusual things happen.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Defenderalert(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Marry a man who treats you right. That is what it is.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Realfrankie(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Short woman devil
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Irore: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by BBBells: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
I want to marry a woman, who has sense, who won't be posting nude on social media!!! and who won't be snapping pictures everywhere she goes, who won't be uploading sex tapes of his runs!!, who won't be asking for money to fix her hair when I toast her!!
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
A lot of failed regressive baboons have their ears standing right now as they see she is Ghanian.

They will happily marry her just to get out of nizooria and experience 24 light over there.

Or can't you see the insults are not as much as would have been if the thread said she was Nigerian?
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Thetechhub(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
yahoosurepass:

stolen phone
Come and and I show you the purchase receipt

Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos)