Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Titans Slam Angela Okorie For Dissing Their Queen, Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titans Slam Angela Okorie For Dissing Their Queen, Tacha (762 Views)

Nigerians Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Rocking Transparent Outfit / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titans Slam Angela Okorie For Dissing Their Queen, Tacha by OvieBlogger: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2019
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie has received backlashes from Titans following her recent post about their Queen being an ‘ungrateful personality’.

Drama started when the actress took to Instagram to accuse Tacha of not giving her special recognition after supporting her during her stay in Big Brother’s house.

Angela wrote;

“Some people I helped like Tacha can’t even say thank you for giving her my platform to push her Brand, As the matter of fact she ignores me. When I write her it takes 2 days to reply me or she directs me to her manager. What an Ungrateful personality.”
Tacha’s fans, as expected, hopped on social media to call out Okorie for telling ‘lies’ on social media. They reminded the actress that Tacha thanked her publicly after she was disqualified from the show.

Titans also noted that Tacha often comments on Okorie’s posts and she even shared Okorie’s video on her page in November.

Check out the reactions below.

More reactions>>> https://amebo9ja.com/titans-slam-angela-okorie-for-dissing-their-queen-tacha/

Re: Titans Slam Angela Okorie For Dissing Their Queen, Tacha by OKorowanta: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Her name was even number 3 on that appreciation list..na wa for people sef!
Re: Titans Slam Angela Okorie For Dissing Their Queen, Tacha by Praizenewstv: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Miracle? Moment Pastor Prayed & A Passport Appeared From His Shoe For A Church M / How An Upcoming Artiste Can Be Relevant In Nigeria In 2020 / Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.