Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services (490 Views)

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by Newphil: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2019
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) have dumped the use of paper billing system across its network and has fully embraced e-billing services
The DISCO which serves the largest part of Lagos and some places in Ogun state announced the full commencement of the e-billing service across its network, the company said consumers within its coverage area can now go ahead and make payment based on the e-Billing SMS/Email notification starting for October 2019 bills.

The e-billing service which also gives the option of downloading the bills in a digital format is accessible through IKEDC portal and the IE mobile app available on the Google Play store.

CLICK Ikeja Electric billing for the steps to check your IKEDC electricity bill online

Sources: https://www.naijabusiness.com.ng/news/2019/ikeja-electric-ikedc-scrap-paper-billing-system-rolls-out-e-billing-services-for-consumers/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by Chudivictor(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2019
The world is going digital. Hope they keep up to it
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by ajani68: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Ikeja electric is one of the best, if you go to their headquarters at alawusa ,you will see a very good customer relations services , you will be attended to on first come first serve basis in a very clean environment. Unlike Ibadan electricity that we pay for prepaid Meter for some years , still no Meter .
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Take your ebills but give the masses steady electricity.
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2019
ajani68:
Ikeja electric is one of the best, if you go to their headquarters at alawusa ,you will see a very good customer relations services , you will be attended to on first come first serve basis in a very clean environment. Unlike Ibadan electricity that we pay for prepaid Meter for some years , still no Meter .

Even after years? That is too much na.
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by helinues: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Better
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by LabDNA: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2019
IKEDC, I'm coming for you guys when I enter Lagos soon.

I paid for a new meter in my Lagos office after many months of blackout, you refused to deliver. After I applied so much pressure and got it delivered and installed, a month later you claimed we owe N150,000 in used electricity. An office that have using prepaid since 2013 without any issues?

Alright then, I sent one of my boys to your office to collect the print out of what you claimed we owed, you turned him back and claimed you don't give print-outs, because you know exactly the extortionist fraud you are trying to perpetuate. We've been running on fuel and diesel for almost 1 year now and it's eating into our profits.

When I come down, I'll be merciless, we'll meet at the NERC office in Alausa. God willing!
Re: Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) Scrap Paper Billing System, Rolls Out E-billing Services by Ttalk: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2019
E-billing without prepaid meter is a fraud, let them roll out prepaid meter before receiving any commendation

(1) (Reply)

We Are Taking A Cue From Nelson Mandela-buhari / Understanding Integrated Personnel And Payroll Information System / Buharimoronics: How One Man's Foolishness Fcks Sh!t Up For Everyonelse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.