Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) (3492 Views)

Portable The Zazoo Singer Caught And Threatened To Kill Impersonator / Local Model Pussy Chopped By Big Men At At 16years -VIDEO / Days After Welcoming A Baby, Uganda Singer Caught Having Sex With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by Linx1234: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Popular Ghanaian gospel Musician, Ohemaa Jacky has been caught on camera being smooched in a hotel room by a fetish priest she approached to seek for help has surfaced on social media.

In the video which is currently causing a stir online, Ohemaa Jacky after rounds of sex with the popular Ghanaian fetish priest, Nana Show Boy was allegedly being fingered right in front of her friends at the hotel.

Ohemaa Jacky was at the hotel with her own best friend, Tracey Boakye who has now leaked the videos on social media.

According to Tracey Boakye, Ohemaa Jacky met Nana Showboy at the hotel after she called him on phone requesting help to be a big star in Ghana as a gospel musician.

This was when the fetish priest decided to have his way with her and after than smooched her in right in front of her friends.

The singer’s best friend, Racey Boakye was pushed to bring out the video after Ohemaa Jacky took her to the cleaners for exposing her boobs at Brother Sammy’s album launch.

Ohemaa Jacky shot to fame when she accused Brother Sammy of impregnating her and dumping her. Brother Sammy denied the allegation but Jacky claims she aborted the pregnancy.

Watch the video here............https://janefblog.com/10746-gospel-singer-caught-on-camera-being-chopped-by-a-fetish-priest-video/

Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by Ladylite: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Ghana is a purnhub oooo

Maybe she went there to use the MIC in his trouser to rehearse for her next program.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by iamJ(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2019
my own is how she went from fair in the picture to black in the video

women women, thats why i like to check ass crack b4 i conclude on her color

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by SimDan95(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2019
d
Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Linx1234:
Popular Ghanaian gospel Musician, Ohemaa Jacky has been caught on camera being smooched in a hotel room by a fetish priest she approached to seek for help has surfaced on social media.

In the video which is currently causing a stir online, Ohemaa Jacky after rounds of sex with the popular Ghanaian fetish priest, Nana Show Boy was allegedly being fingered right in front of her friends at the hotel.

Ohemaa Jacky was at the hotel with her own best friend, Tracey Boakye who has now leaked the videos on social media.

According to Tracey Boakye, Ohemaa Jacky met Nana Showboy at the hotel after she called him on phone requesting help to be a big star in Ghana as a gospel musician.

This was when the fetish priest decided to have his way with her and after than smooched her in right in front of her friends.

The singer’s best friend, Racey Boakye was pushed to bring out the video after Ohemaa Jacky took her to the cleaners for exposing her boobs at Brother Sammy’s album launch.

Ohemaa Jacky shot to fame when she accused Brother Sammy of impregnating her and dumping her. Brother Sammy denied the allegation but Jacky claims she aborted the pregnancy.

Watch the video here............https://janefblog.com/10746-gospel-singer-caught-on-camera-being-chopped-by-a-fetish-priest-video/
From my survey almost 90 percent of the self acclaimed gospel singers in Nigeria are antichrist.
If i am in an event an i hear some self acclaimed gospel musicians song i just keep silent i don't sing along.
Especially the christ embassy self acclaimed gospel singers,the likes of Eben,frank edward,Ada,sinach e.t.c there is no significant difference in their hairstyles,outfits and makeup when you want to use them to point as examples(role models) to secular musicians.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Speechless...!
Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by fyneguy: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Love4God:

From my survey almost 90 percent of the self acclaimed gospel singers in Nigeria are antichrist.
If i am in an event an i hear some self acclaimed gospel musicians song i just keep silent i don't sing along.
Especially the christ embassy self acclaimed gospel singers,the likes of Eben,frank edward,Ada,sinach e.t.c there is no significant difference in their hairstyles,outfits and makeup when you want to use them to point as examples(role models) to secular musicians.

Let us say you do not have the Holy Spirit yet.
Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by double0seven(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
What a stupid video. Just wasted my time
Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2019
fyneguy:

Let us say you do not have the Holy Spirit yet.
You need deliverance because it is clear the holy spirit is not in and with you.
Re: Gospel Singer Caught On Camera Being ‘chopped’ By A Fetish Priest (video) by TallPck1(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Her friend na betrayal ooo!

Fear friends.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Accused Of Cultural Appropriation After Sharing A Topless Photo / She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family / Wooooow  Former Homeless Nollywood Actor Kenneth New Look Photograph  Surfaces W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.