Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family (3511 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Afromedia910: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, has been slammed by her uncle for ‘forgetting her family’ since she met the footballer.
Speaking in an interview with The Sun, Georgina’s uncle Jesus Hernandez, claimed she abandoned her old family after moving in with her billionaire partner.

According to Jesus, he took care of the model at the age of four when her father was imprisoned for smuggling $100,000 worth of drugs till she became a teenager.

He said: “I was in charge of providing for Georgina and her sister, buying them clothes, paying for their electricity and water.

“I did everything. Georgina was living with me during her teenage years until the day they sent my brother-in-law back to Argentina.”

He also claimed that the 27-year-old model has only called him once or twice since she started dating her fiancee, Ronaldo. He added that she is probably ashamed of him and the rest of their family because they are not rich.

“She may feel ashamed of us and consider she’s better than us because we don’t live with her luxury. I’ve never asked her for anything. She has only rung once or twice since I found out she was dating Ronaldo,” he said.

It was gathered that Jesus also dropped a comment on Cristiano’s Facebook describing Georgina as a evil woman.

He commented, “You’ve got the most evil woman at your side.”

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/shes-evil-woman-cristiano-ronaldos.html

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Afromedia910: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by EmptyGarden(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2022
STORY! You'd always find some disgruntled family members.

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Greystone: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2022
I’m not her fan but there are two sides to every story.

7 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Double0h7(f): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2022
What a hateful man, that could be the reason she cut her losses. Imagine bragging that you looked after your niece, don't do things if you want pay back but do it because it's the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by ZUBY77(m): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:
What a hateful man, that could be the reason she cut her losses. Imagine bragging that you looked after your niece, don't do things if you want pay back but do it because it's the right thing to do.

So after looking out for her, she made it and turned her back on him yet you want him to keep quiet and move on?
People sef.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Double0h7(f): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2022
ZUBY77:

So after looking out for her, she made it and turned her back on him yet you want him to keep quiet and move on?
People sef.

She was a child and he was her uncle so he should have looked after her. She made what? What did she do to "make it?" I don't know her accomplishments unless you call getting married an accomplishment?

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by stixxy(m): 3:24am On Mar 02, 2022
This uncle must be an igbo man, publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Jayrockk: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2022
We can't be quick to judge until we've heard her side of the story

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Bluntguy: 4:58am On Mar 02, 2022
One household enemy spotted.

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by oz4real83(m): 5:28am On Mar 02, 2022
This is a very "complex problem" that has a very simple solution. Just like 2face giving Blackface only N1million would have solved all those problems they had between them, same way this lady giving her uncle $5,000 which is very big when converted to their local currency, would have stopped this unnecessary negative publicity. Funny enough, she can more than afford it because she gets up to $100,000 from CR7 monthly according to reports. A family that has been there for you when you had nothing deserves the best when you become something.

8 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by ZUBY77(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:

She was a child and he was her uncle so he should have looked after her. She made what? What did she do to "make it?" I don't know her accomplishments unless you call getting married an accomplishment?

So it was his responsibility to help her as uncle but not her responsibility to pay back after making it?

And you asked me what she made or accomplished?

Being a house help for Ronaldo means you have made it. Let alone a partner.

10 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by delzbaba(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2022
I understand this mans plight, you help some family relatives for so long but when they make it, they focus on their negligent parents and siblings first, ive seen this first hand, they will never appreciate, only a few do!

8 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by qekng40(f): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Wahala be like family people, they are never satisfied!
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Help2020: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:
What will it take to help him? Don't be ungrateful.

11 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Double0h7(f): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Help2020:

What will it take to help him? Don't be ungrateful.

We know nothing about their story. There's an obviously a reason she has for not helping any of them. We can't conclude that she's evil. What if they were horrible people to her... I'm just saying we don't know the full story and he's hateful for calling her names.

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Premiumwriter: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2022
She's more popular and richer, so in the eyes of the public the uncle will always be wrong.

Poverty is a bas card.

Like he trained her and yet she has only called him once. I understand you don't owe anyone anything but the people that helped you become who you are deserve some respect and gratitude both in kind and cash for taking the time to help you get to where you are..

For those saying she has not made anything, you are lying and you know it.

She has a decent amount of followers on social media and her own TV show plus a billionaire boyfriend.

Besides, do you also need to make it before calling your helper?

3 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Error401: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:
you are simply ungreatful

3 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Double0h7(f): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Error401:
you are simply ungreatful

I'm sorry, am I her? Why do you guys get personal on this forum instead of discussing the issue you attack the person. I am not ungrateful for your information undecided

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Afromedia910:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, has been slammed by her uncle for ‘forgetting her family’ since she met the footballer.
Speaking in an interview with The Sun, Georgina’s uncle Jesus Hernandez, claimed she abandoned her old family after moving in with her billionaire partner.

According to Jesus, he took care of the model at the age of four when her father was imprisoned for smuggling $100,000 worth of drugs till she became a teenager.

He said: “I was in charge of providing for Georgina and her sister, buying them clothes, paying for their electricity and water.

“I did everything. Georgina was living with me during her teenage years until the day they sent my brother-in-law back to Argentina.”

He also claimed that the 27-year-old model has only called him once or twice since she started dating her fiancee, Ronaldo. He added that she is probably ashamed of him and the rest of their family because they are not rich.

“She may feel ashamed of us and consider she’s better than us because we don’t live with her luxury. I’ve never asked her for anything. She has only rung once or twice since I found out she was dating Ronaldo,” he said.

It was gathered that Jesus also dropped a comment on Cristiano’s Facebook describing Georgina as a evil woman.

He commented, “You’ve got the most evil woman at your side.”

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/shes-evil-woman-cristiano-ronaldos.html
A lot of relatives can be toxic. Better to go low contact
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Babe was earning £250 per week as a Gucci sales gal...more than most oil workers in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Nonexisting: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Help a vaginarian to the top and she will say fucck you to your face, that's their modus operandi. I know she was a kid then but it's in their DNA which is why I never do favors to vaginarians till tomorrow. I'll rather hang out with the boys and burn the extra cash.

3 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2022
This was the same thing Megan father was saying after she married Prince Harry. Even after leaving her for many years he felt entitled to her husband wealth because he's a prince. And I can say the same thing over Georgia uncle.

I know for sure she cut ties with them because of their ridiculous demands. Why is the man talking now? Spamming her's and Ronaldo FB comments?... I guess because maybe the cash flow has stopped.

Thats the nature of some human.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Putindbutt: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
A lot of relatives can be toxic. Better to go low contact
But he wasn't toxic when he was taking care of her as a kid. Ungrateful gender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Putindbutt: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Dorad:
This was the same thing Megan father was saying after she married Prince Harry. Even after leaving her for many years he felt entitled to her husband wealth because he's a prince. And I can say the same thing over Georgia uncle.

I know for sure she cut ties with them because of their ridiculous demands. Why is the man talking now? Spamming her's and Ronaldo FB comments?... I guess because maybe the cash flow has stopped.

Thats the nature of some human.
Read the article carefully. She abadoned her family since she met Ronaldo. It wasn't about the uncle but about her family she had abadoned.

2 Likes

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Some women are like that.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Putindbutt:

But he wasn't toxic when he was taking care of her as a kid. Ungrateful gender.
As a kid, she's a minor. They don't really have much power over their guardians
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Golan007: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:

In that same vein, she shouldn't look after her Uncle now?

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by fattprince(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
ZUBY77:

People sef.
Why do you have to honour that fool with a reply? Sometimes it's not about money, it's about gratitude. Recognition of the fact that you were part of what made me what I am today. He doesn't know this is equivalent to betrayal. Investment in people might be different but we still want positive result. So assuming she isn't successfull that's another case but she became successful she's expected to pay dividends.

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2022
If it's true, she no try at all
Nothing will make me forget my family.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
The audio crypto millionaire above me is so fake and lives a fake life,he practically lives his life by jumping from one hotel to another and always hiding from people he has scammed,but see him here condemning someone that does exactly same thing he's doing to his family.Social media is full of fake people.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by davillian(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Just imagine mumu comments Here.....
That's how people from the projects who were lucky to become rich and famous behaves
I have one as a brother he doesn't call anyone he doesn't care about anyone
He is just living his life like he fell from the skies
My elder bro who is like 50times richer calls , attend anything any member of the family is doing, shows love care care and support
If there is a problem in the family he is the first person that shows up but my younger bro doesn't pick calls or return calls it's annoying and doesn't give a flying fuxxck about anyone.....
We usually have this family gathering at the end of the year he doesn't attend everybody body home and abroad shows up but he doesn't show up even though the meeting point is in Lagos were he resides ....
When the thing enter my head I burst am am for lekki talk sense and added some insult to his head and he adjusted a bit after shedding enough tears....
He is a very popular celebrity in Nigeria I won't mention Name though .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Ended Kate Henshaw's Marriage / Is Akon Death? / LOL! Is Tonto Trying To Kiss This Lady (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.