Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Greatness Is Not A Miracle. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greatness Is Not A Miracle. (180 Views)

How To Pray And Receive A Miracle / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / What A Miracle! Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatness Is Not A Miracle. by Olukayodetope(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Greatness is not a miracle...

There is nothing like: "I didn't know when I became great... "

There is No man that has ever touched something phenomenal that wished it into reality...

There is a price to pay...

I beg you in the Name of Jesus, stop celebrating cheap online rhetorics and fireless rhemas...

Go and ask God to show you the price to pay for the OIL you want to manifest...

When He called Jesus, He showed Him The price to pay for the glory He is enjoying today and He paid for it...

When He called Paul He showed him what to pay and he paid for it...

You can't attend Joshua Selmans conference, come back from Lawrence Oyors programs and expect to handle deep things of God...

What you do after The conferences determines how serious God takes us on this journey...

When you come back from conference, ask God for the PRICE to pay to process The great visions He showed you...

Some of your mates are in villages where there is no network now, preaching Jesus to those that hates Him... Even in The face of martyrdom...

They don't even have a phone, talk of having data to do facebook...

People are mocking them... They more you mock them that they have nothing to show, the more they are going into more interior villages...

Because they know that they are paying for SOMETHING ... And in there fullness of time, heaven will announce them to this generation...

Don't make the mistake I made when I joined them to mock guys who were somewhere paying for SOMETHING eternal...

Because today, to our shame, TIME has made us all liars...

Please, sister, anywhere you see someone who is running from what you are running for, tell that person to lay hands and pray for you... You guys are not mates in their school of glory...

There is a spirit in that man that will help your life...

Honour has a cost...
Glory is not cheap...
Nobody stumbles into Kingdom relevance...
There is something to pay, sir...

Don't let online patronage lie to you...

There are men that will preach The same thing you are preaching and it will produce more results than yours...

There are people that sing The same song you sang and theirs will produce miracles and encounters...

Even if they replaced you in choir, please, don't fight them...because they have paid price for that honour they are enjoying...

It's not by good voice, sir ...
It's not by good preaching...

Saul wore a crown he did not pay for and he paid dearly for it...

David wore the same crown and made more mistakes than Saul, but the throne did not vomit him...

Because he has paid for that seat...

Let me beg you:..Please, don't sit on any throne if you have not sat on thorns...

Don't wear any crown when you have not been mocked by the crowd...

What have you lost for the Master?...
Where have they mocked you for God's sake?

If I were you, I will stop doing fine boy and go and beg God to send me an errand that will bring shame...

I know some guys who are somewhere now, crying, begging God to give them assignments that will make this generation to mock them for His sake...

And I know that later, I don't know how soon.. But that army will not struggle for this generation to follow them to their God...

Sister, go back to God...

Whatever you are telling us here will make more impact if you add PRICE to it...

It is only when God sees the TRAVAIL of your soul that He will satisfied...

Not when He sees your number of likes and comments on social media ...

Not even when He sees how many people that fell under The power of God in your last ministrations..

There is a PRICE you will pay and you will never bother who is staying in your church or who is leaving...

Instead of using threats to keep people with you, go and pay price... When God must have seen the travail of your soul, He would have been satisfied...

And then, the little you do for God in that church will be backed by unusual power... And you will be too busy to notice who is coming or who is going...

I am talking to just that person that have a lot of mighty prophecies on his head and time is going, yet, none of the prophecies are manifesting...

Let's go and ask God for a PRICE to pay...

I am very sure that He will show up...

In the place of weakness, I pray, may there be
strength... In Jesus Name...

Let us pray

-Iyke

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aid's Cure Is It Found / Nigerian Banking Sector - Job Loss (-) And Gain (+), Q3 2019 / Daily News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.