Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister (6224 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) / What Would U Do If Ür 17yr Old Sister Presented U Wit A 4month Old Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by ceeplus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
This is unbelievable.but i was forced 2 bliv it when d broda of d boy told me everytin.tufiakwa, !
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Dyt(f): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ewo
nlers don com again o
9yrs?
Na wa o
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Mygoldie(f): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
@op where is the link? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by orgasm(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
your story is weak and inexhaustive.it lacks technical facts,going by its perculiar nature, dat wud warrant analyses and debates. So complete d story dat wud highlight its veracity.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Mygoldie(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
see name,o r g a sm, grin grin grin grin na wa oh.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
For this our naija?poster u don lie o,come give us the full gist.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by orgasm(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mygoldie:

Make u free me free my special name o.if u lik am i fit borrow u jst dat u no need am at ur great,great,granny age-110yrs? I fear nigeria my country.see u baby,sorry old baby.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by MrsEve1: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
It is genetically impossible for a nine years old boy to impregnate a girl. The boy have to reach puberty in order for him to be able to produce semen that the zygote needs to go through mitosis and develope a fetus,

The average age that most boys develope pubes are around 12 years of age and studies have shown that in rare cases that 11 years old boys are found to be reaching puberty at an early age,

The story we hear is a URBAN MYTH,
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by row2ray(m): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2010
early bloomer
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by ohaechesi(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2010
ceeplus:

This is unbelievable.but i was forced 2 bliv it when d broda of d boy told me everytin.tufiakwa, !

it sounds as if you are the perpetuator, could u possibly tell us more on how you intend to f-ck your mama to night. you have now turned to he goat, ewu mmeee grin grin grin
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by silvertuke(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2010
ceeplus:

Beautiful Liar
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by r231(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2010
yea rite
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Dabss(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

It is genetically impossible for a nine years old boy to impregnate a girl. The boy have to reach puberty in order for him to be able to produce semen that the zygote needs to go through mitosis and develope a fetus,

The average age that most boys develope pubes are around 12 years of age and studies have shown that in rare cases that 11 years old boys are found to be reaching puberty at an early age,

The story we hear is a URBAN MYTH,
a guy even if he reaches puberty @9 cannot impregnant a gal untill he reaches @ least 15
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by MrsEve1: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2010
No, when a boy reaches puberty or his maturation peak he can impregnate a girl the age has really no bearing but it is HIGHLY UNSUAL for a nine years old boy to maturate early, the average age again is 12 in some rare cases, 11 years old.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Omolulu(m): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

No, when a boy reaches puberty or his maturation peak he can impregnate a girl the age has really no bearing but it is HIGHLY UNSUAL for a nine years old boy to maturate early, the average age again is 12 in some rare cases, 11 years old.

rare, but possible, depending on the environment, food intake, stimulation,etc,
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by MrsEve1: 1:37am On Nov 25, 2010
Once again, I said it is HIGHLY UNUSUAL for a nine years old boy to reach maturation that early,

I am sorry there is no nine years old boys fathering any children, I will bet my last dollar on that!
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by HighChief4(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2010
Its Biologically impossible
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by qwerty2010: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2010
I have come to the conclusion that nothing is impossible. However there's no proof just hearsay. If it's about having sex with the sister well that "may" be possible. Who do you blame in that situation? Nevertheless the youngest male Brit to father is provided here - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sean-12-is-the-youngest-father-1139875.html (It's old now and with the promiscuity in the UK don't be surprised to get record breakers soon).
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by boomii(f): 3:01am On Nov 25, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Once again, I said it is HIGHLY UNUSUAL for a nine years old boy to reach maturation that early,

I am sorry there is no nine years old boys fathering any children, I will bet my last dollar on that!

Don't be so sure,cos puberty starts earlier nowadays.You see 8 yrs starting their period so wot more do u expect.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by kay177(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2010
Strange to believe-- Its completely impossible for 9yrs old to impregnate a girl--- stop your cock and bull fabrication tongue tongue
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by clicktech(m): 3:32am On Nov 25, 2010
orgasm:

your story is weak and inexhaustive.it lacks technical facts,going by its perculiar nature, dat wud warrant analyses and debates. So complete d story dat wud highlight its veracity.

To add to the blunders of the story "9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister"a boy-that-is-a-she
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by MrsEve1: 3:56am On Nov 25, 2010
Girls ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN BOYS,

Girls maturates at a faster level than boys, when girls reach their puberty at earliest as 9 years old some rare cases 8 years old that because the estrogen level is at the highest secretion which allows the girl to have periods however just because she has a period does not means that she fully maturated.

The period just an early sign of puberty and not the maturation peak. When boys reach their puberty they are at the early late stage of puberty ie sperm development, adam apple, facial hair, and bodily hairs.

Have you ever seen a 8 years old girl who started her period but her body looks as if she just sprouted out the canal? That the first stage of maturation,

It is COMMON FOR GIRLS TO MATURATES EARLY THAN BOYS,
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by kay177(m): 4:00am On Nov 25, 2010
Then the OP is only making up stories COCK and GOAT stories, grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2010
ceeplus:

You're lying my friend.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by kay177(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2010
Ogidi iro (Blatant lie) tongue tongue tongue
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2010
I thought men's creamy kids do not "squirm" all the way in the scrotum until they reach puberty  tongue

@poster yuh want a lik ina yu clat! blasted liar.
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by kay177(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2010
Hey== thats just the truth== lots of make up stories on nl. tongue undecided
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by orgasm(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
clicktech:

To add to the blunders of the story "9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister"a boy-that-is-a-she
I ddt even see dat,tnx for pointing it.it shows is a cooked up story or a s.i.l.l.y joke to mk us react to his post.hes perhaps lafing his a.s.s off at our responses rite now. comon seun there shd b sanctions for cheap liars in dis forum.is an integrity and a credibility issue
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by sayso: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
na lie,nollywood in the making
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^LMFAO! If Nollywood EVER makes a movie about that. . .lol
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mygoldie:

Lolsssssss, grin grin NL, una nô go finish me with laugh.
ohaechesi:

it sounds as if you are the perpetuator, could u possibly tell us more on how you intend to f-ck your mama to night. you have now turned to he goat, ewu mmeee grin grin grin

@ Poster, u don but wahala grin grin grin grin
Re: 9yr Old Boy Pregnanted Her 16yr Old Sister by Blazay(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
Anything is possible in Igboland or Yorubaland.
I would not be surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Becomes The Breadwinner.... / My Husband Puts His Family’s Interest Over Mine / Separated Or Shared Bed-room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.