Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri (454 Views)

Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by Lisa4nairaland: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Gospel singer, Ohemaa Jacky shamed after her former best friend shared a video of her allegedly performing rituals for fame

Ghanaian gospel singer, Ohemaa Jacky is currently trending for the wrong reasons after she exposed by her best friend, Tracey Boakye who accused her of undergoing rituals for fame.

Tracey Boakye leaked the video on Instagram as a form of revenge against the gospel singer took her to the cleaners for exposing her boobs at a gospel singer, Brother Sammy’s album launch.

Gospel_singer, Ohemaa Jacky shamed after her ex-best friend shared a video of her allegedly undergoing rituals for fame

In the leaked video, a woman purported to be the gospel_artiste is seen chanting and invoking some spirit as part of the rituals to get a hit song and suppress the progress of the other colleague musicians.

The actress who claimed that Ohemaa Jacky met Nana Showboy at the hotel after she contacted him for help to become a big star in Ghana as a gospel musician, also claimed that they had rounds of sex before she got fingered.

See video via below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/gospel-singer-ohemaa-jacky-rituals/
Re: Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by ahnie: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
WOE-MEN

Women are their greatest enemies!
I gave up on female gospel musicians when I sat closer to one of them some years ago in Abuja...she was smoking and has drowned about 5 bottles of chilled star lager beer and still counting.
Re: Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
person role model on the outside, if a gospel artiste does that i wonder wetin chumpalaga musicians go dey do
Re: Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hi yam tired!!!

Fery fery tireeeeed!!!
Re: Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by Jasen1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Before una think say she de sing to win soul

Na hustle she deh so and she gazz do everything go make her hustle pour
Na person wey still de follow them I de blame
Re: Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
I blame Nollywood for making people believe all these rubbish actually work. I've had gatemen who blow white powder around my compound every morning and I've laughed at the utter stupidity. All these started because one day I got generous and gifted the individual a 1,000 NGN note. I've had friends gift me 15,000 NGN on the spot for no reason so watching these men lose their minds over easily obtainable money is simultaneously sad and amusing.

As for this fat mumu I think the shame of being caught is enough punishment for her now. When/if she graduates to human sacrifices she should face the law in all ramifications.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Signs 4 New Artists To Marlian Music / Davido's Fatherhood, What Wizkid, 9ice, Nigerians Need To Learn From Him / 'how I Maintain My Marriage Amidst Fame' Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.