Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This (171 Views)

Get Paid To Share Your Thoughts: Hitng, The Blogging Revolution!" / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / I'd Strip The Whole Bunch Of Them, They Are All Corrupt - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This by Hollicom(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please I would like to know your thoughts on this.....

Thanks for your contributions.

Re: I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This by ahnie: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sometimes some passengers can be overbearing... Asin very annoying!

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Over-entitled customers, people just start to feel like they own u and ur car because they reuest d for Uber .....

Some customers are just rude and demand for things not becos it’s bothering them or they actually need them but because they feel they can do wateva they want with the little time they are spending in ur car..... it’s the same nasty attitude they have in restaurant and hotels..

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Know Your Thoughts On This by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who cares? It's his or her opinion and doesn't change anything in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!!!cctv Camera Equipments For Sale / Joshua Defeats Ruiz, Reclaims World Boxing Champion / Ibeju Lekki . The Best Investment Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.