Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill (49955 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
J
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by pointstores(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Okk ohh
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by donaldde2: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
What don’t know , Hypocrite? Will advise u to get must because I will u so hot if u try to talk anything
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

It took obasanjo far though.
It took yaradua and Jonathan far.
I guess not far enough from total defeat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Tospringe: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria will be a lot better with Atiku
Another round of Hausa-Fulani ass licking. Shioorr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by gr8jobsng: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Kingrefreshed post=84653603]

Like for Atiku and Share for the other Oga untop [/We are currently recruting for the position of Sales Canvassers

Qualification: HND / B.Sc

Job Location: Borno, Adamawa, Taraba, Yobe,
Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi.

Interested candidates should kindly follow the link and apply:
http:///SALESCANVASSERSquote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Emilokoiyawon: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is Atiku the new Cameroonian envoy to Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tospringe:

Another round of Hausa-Fulani ass licking. Shioorr

Atiku is far better than Tinubu and Osibanjo

Sane Nigerians want Atiku .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jatriot:
This man is determined to keep up appearances until 2023. The man is determined to contest again.
He wants to steal the ndigbo's slot? not acceptable.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by airminem(f): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Patriotic citizen is ATIKU.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Atiku is far better than Tinubu and Osibanjo

Sane Nigerians want Atiku .
Igbo or biafra 2023, Efa punish Atiku, if he dares contest.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Ayoefa: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigeria is yet to get better under Buhari led APC government so lets give Alhaji Atiku a chance to lead the country to the promise land flowing with milk and honey.

Buhari is failure personified.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by SoNature(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull

Is it easy to successfully manage chains of businesses in Nigeria?

I know you don't do business in Nigeria, so you will never understand.

Go and ask people who do, and they will explain to you how difficult it is.

Atiku is the second-highest employer of labour in Adamawa State after the state government.

If that's not a feat, what is?

By the way, in what area has your Buhari stood out all his life apart from getting tribalists and minions like you to vote him into office?

Huncle, you are the dull one here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by happney65: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull

"I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull [/quote]"

He is the Bigger Private Employer of Labour in Adamawa state..After the state government,Atiku is the biggest employer of labour in the state..Abeg wetin you saint,the man you asslick don do for Daura or Katsina state in General..Ohh I don forget,No be the Daura wey most parts no even get light? grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Doktajay5: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

So the buhari u support, name one thing he has done for humanity. Ode.... Efulefe.. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by airminem(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Is Atiku the new Cameroonian envoy to Nigeria?
let me see that brain and fingers...

2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by jossydee1: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

lets give Alhaji Atiku a chance to lead the country to the promise land flowing with milk and honey.

Give koh, givers never lack ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by donaldde2: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
5%? And that’s why ur babu 90% is still in ur bloos. Ur NL. And his kids are getting first class from abroad but close borders. And didn’tcose d foreigners shoes he put on. Close borders but didn’t close graveling to abroad for medical check up. He didn’t close to relax in the unsafe country. Ur naso dis av been deceiving me and u till we grow till dis level... ur go get brain one day. U like it or not. Revolution must take place in this country.... reform. No. Revolution. NO. U brain go set . We go feel d heat together
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
airminem:
Patriotic citizen is ATIKU.
He has gone to lobby for a project for his state, some people will just sit in their region, breaking kola nut and drinking schnapps, shouting discrimination, and be claiming freedom fighters of the east?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

Listen to yourself and be amazed by your own stupidity. "Apart from being a businessman, what else has he done for this country"? Are you fucking serious? Someone whose businesses employ thousands of Nigerians? Someone whose charitable contributions have empowered thousands of Nigerians? Someone whose direct involvement and engagement in the civic space has helped consolidate our democracy and polity?

How does that compare to the useless animal called Buhari who you zombies support? Apart from feasting on Nigeria's resources as a government employee in the military and subsequently as a public official - during his stint as military dictator, and PTF Chairman, what has Buhari done in his personal/private capacity to add value to himself let alone to Nigerians? Throughout his time post retirement, he was only concerned with Fulani championing and rabid pursuit of presidential power for its own sake and for ethnocentric reasons. How many lectures did he deliver? How many conferences did he participate in? How many public hearings did he attend as Atiku is doing now? What charities did he support? Which businesses did he found to employ and empower Nigerians?

You must be incredibly obtuse, as is expected of all you Buhari/APC zombies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Warldbest(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

What did bihari do for the country before becoming president
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hedonini:

Listen to yourself and be amazed by your own stupidity. "Apart from being a businessman, what else has he done for this country"? Are you fucking serious? Someone whose businesses employ thousands of Nigerians? Someone whose charitable contributions have empowered thousands of Nigerians? Someone whose direct involvement and engagement in the civic space has helped consolidate our democracy and polity?

How does that compare to the useless animal called Buhari who you zombies support? Apart from feasting on Nigeria's resources as a government employee in the military and subsequently as a public official - during his stint as military dictator, and PTF Chairman, what has Buhari done in his personal capability to add value to himself let alone to Nigerians? Throughout his time post retirement, he was only concerned with Fulani empowerment and a rapid pursuit of presidential power for its own sake. How many lectures did he deliver? How many conferences did he participate in? How many public hearings did he attend as Atiku is doing now?

Why these load of crap, is it because N Power hasn't paid you for the last couple months?
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by danono: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jatriot:
This man is determined to keep up appearances until 2023. The man is determined to contest again.
[b][/b]Yes, if APC decide to field Bullion van Jagaban, I believe PDP has no choice than Atiku. Anyway third term may overide but will fail.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Warldbest:

What did bihari do for the country before becoming president
He joined the army and fought in a war to keep Nigeria 1 indivisible Nation, my guy no bravery more than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jones4190:
he is there to present Biafra 2020 budget
f**k-off scumbag
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by airminem(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
sapele914:
He has gone to lobby for a project for his state, some people will just sit in their region, breaking kola nut and drinking schnapps, shouting discrimination, and be claiming freedom fighters of the east?
Yea as opposed to jingoistic fakes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
danono:
[b][/b]Yes, if APC decide to field Bullion van Jagaban, I believe PDP has no choice than Atiku. Anyway third term may overide but will fail.
No 3rd term agenda, nobody from southern Nigeria will support Atiku in Pdp,his best choice is Apga, obiano is about to leave the okukor party for APC, Atiku will fail woefully in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Officialgarri: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hedonini:

How does that compare to the useless animal called Buhari who you zombies support? Apart from feasting on Nigeria's resources as a government employee in the military and subsequently as a public official - during his stint as military dictator, and PTF Chairman, what has Buhari done in his personal/private capacity to add value to himself let alone to Nigerians? Throughout his time post retirement, he was only concerned with Fulani championing and rapid pursuit of presidential power for its own sake and for ethnocentric reasons. How many lectures did he deliver? How many conferences did he participate in? How many public hearings did he attend as Atiku is doing now? What charities did he support? Which businesses did he found to employ and empower Nigerians?

You Atiku supporters are so dumb and blinded by hatred. grin. Never seen people so stupid.

So does being a businessman make one fit to rule a country?
If you can answer this correctly, then I can rate your level of exposure. But with all these things you wrote up here, your exposure and understanding of politics is not more than that of a hawker who only knows what he is told.

That being said, if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by YungMillionaire: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please I don't understand: is Atiku still cuming or he has already cumed? This is all so confusing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by paparazi1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, is currently at the Nigerian Senate.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate at the 2019 presidential election is appearing as one of the stakeholders at a public hearing.

The hearing is on a bill for the conversion of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology to a conventional university

The public hearing is being held at Room 231 of the Senate conference area.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/05/atiku-abubakar-storms-nigerian-senate/amp/
Turaki of Adamawa I will always support your idea and vision any day any time, You've got what it takes to rule this country better, But i dont support changing to a conventional university, it was established for a purpose, FG PLS just fund it to achieve its primary aim.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

Anyway I want you to pass Kaduna-Abuja expressway by 5am since you are an APC member grin angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by muykem: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
CSTR2:

It took obasanjo far though.
It took yaradua and Jonathan far.
Please do me a favour by subtracting 5% contribution to Obasanjo and Yaradua election to determine if they would have lost the elections without 5%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.