Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill (49980 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
sapele914:
Why these load of crap, is it because N Power hasn't paid you for the last couple months?

What is your own argument? What is your own point? Are you capable of making sense? Why not attempt to make sense you asinine idiot!
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by frowland(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:
Why turn it to a conventional University?

They were so established for specific reasons. I believe they should be asking for more funding to help advance technologically.

The conventional schools, so to speak, are they any better technical-wise?

Tomorrow FUTO will join, FUTA, ATBU, FUTM will follow. I don't think it's a step in the right direction (my thoughts, though!)

https://www.nairaland.com/5437753/china-converted-600-universities-polytechnic

Atiku, good one you are there...though we know why sha. It's still good.

It's a public hearing. Go there and air your view, nairaland is not a national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

You Atiku supporters are so dumb and blinded by hatred. grin. Never seen people so stupid.

So does being a businessman make one fit to rule a country?
If you can answer this correctly, then I can rate your level of exposure. But with all these things you wrote up here, your exposure and understanding of politics is not more than that of a hawker who only knows what he is told.

That being said, if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

You Buhari supporters are reaching new lows with each passing day. With your subpar comprehension skills, I'm not surprised that you couldn't find meaning in the post you quoted. Comparing an unproductive, parasitic nonentity like Buhari to Atiku is something only nitwits would attempt.

That said, you zombies are beneath me. I can't waste more time casting pearls before swines.

Of course you will quote me again to spew nonsense to assuage your empty ego and have the last word as fools always do, but I wouldn't bother to read it. Get lost.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Eynosaintval(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
So what then makes Buhari a politician? Atiku is a far better leader than the lifeless man in Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by dante0147: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

I don't know how true your fact is, but let's overlook that.
if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

I don't know who fed you guys with the fallacy that any businessman will make a successful politician

Your user handle as said it all your too much of eating garri has affected your brain that you can’t assimilate well ! You talk like who is full
Of hate someone who has lost touch of reality... If you aren’t updated about simple facts why argue over it? YES ATIKU IS THE HIGHEST EMPLOYER OF LABOUR AFTER THE STATE GOVERNMENT IN THE WHOLE
OF ADAMAWA... GO TO ADAMAWA AND SAY RUBBISH ABOUT HIM AND SEE IF YOU WONT BE BEATEN TO PULP U Swine!
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Officialgarri: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hedonini:

You Buhari supporters are reaching new lows with each passing day. With your subpar comprehension skills, I'm not surprised that you couldn't find meaning in the post you quoted. Comparing an unproductive, parasitic nonentity like Buhari to Atiku is something only nitwits would attempt.

That said, you zombies are beneath me. I can't waste more time casting pearls before swines.

Of course you will quote me again to spew nonsense to assuage your empty ego and have the last word as fools always do, but I wouldn't bother to read it. Get lost.
This is your fifth year of continuous weeping. But I don't pray you heal. Do you know why?
Because if you should stop wailing, then it means, we have elected another bad leader like Jonathan or Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Tospringe: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Atiku is far better than Tinubu and Osibanjo

Sane Nigerians want Atiku .
I thought Igbo hate Muslims, and Atiku is a Muslim ?
Have you gone back to your vomit ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Adunolaco: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
"I think Bayern Munich...Bayern Munich?"

Pep Guardiola seems to have forgotten who he's managing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyw10QYdlOY
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by fergie001: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
frowland:

It's a public hearing. Go there and air your view, nairaland is not a national assembly.
Sir 4+4....
Invite me nah...I will say what I think is right.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by CSTR2: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
muykem:
Please do me a favour by subtracting 5% contribution to Obasanjo and Yaradua election to determine if they would have lost the elections without 5%.
Clown.
Obaasnjo could not have won without those votes.

His own people voted for olu falae and failed woefully.

You think politics started in 2015.?
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by lastempero: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

I don't know who fed you guys with the fallacy that any businessman will always make a successful politician

Buhari ur semi God nko? Apart from those underfed cow ,what else. Clean your house first.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by do4luv14(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Boos am interested ooo
plus i had enough exprience

bossvinqualad25:
It is well, If u are an experienced Cleaner hit me up I av a work for u tomorrow location Lagos
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by ChoCho54(f): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

I don't know who fed you guys with the fallacy that any businessman will always make a successful politician
I read only a section of your post..

Apart from Atiku been a businessman, what has he done for Nigeria? Are you seriously asking this out of ignorance as is expected of you or are you honestly looking for an answer?

As a die hard buharist, what has buhari done for Nigeria apart from coups, recession, religious bigotry, ethnic jingoism, cronyism, poor grasp of national issues bedeviling those he governs and bitterness, what has he done?

Did he award scholarship to the almajiri he loves so much?

Did he write a paper or grant a symposium where issues of pressing national importance was audited?

Out of bitterness with himself, he wasn't attending council of state meetings where former presidents met to run minds.

Dude is so bitter and hateful and self-righteous! Antisocial! A wicked recluse!

Yet you have your buccals stucked permanently on his posterior

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
lastempero:

Buhari ur semi God nko? Apart from those underfed cow ,what else. Clean your house first.
Don't mind the ZB. Comparing Atiku with buhari even when both are abuokis is like comparing apples to oranges.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by slivertongue: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
What was GMB's direct impact on the people when u voted him into power? learn to stick to the discourse.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sapele914(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
slivertongue:
What was GMB's direct impact on the people when u voted him into power? learn to stick to the discourse.
There are 3 levels of Government, Federal, State, and Local Government, please tell me how the Governor of your state of origin, or of the state where you reside is different, has impacted you life, and I will tell you about President Buhari's impact?
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by gaskiyamagana: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria will be a lot better with Atiku
Atiku has finally cumming.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Bennycollins: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you are not dull, proof that Buhari that you obviously support had created more impact than Atiku. Let the Dangotes and others you mentioned come out to contest for president then we can compare them with Atiku.
But I can state it on oath that Buhari by all standards, is the least qualified to to lead Nigeria. But as it has been said, when the stupid and illiterate are more in number, they can even elect a president.

Officialgarri:

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by sddiamond: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
What's have your Buhari done for Nigeria?
Officialgarri:

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tell me GMB's impact dont shit the goal post.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:

4+ 4 + 4 + 4 = Northern Nigeria.
If you know you know

Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Wallade(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

Atiku is not just a successful business man; he is also a renowned politician.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by frowland(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:

Sir 4+4....
Invite me nah...I will say what I think is right.

Haha, well it's a public hearing. There is seat for anyone who wants to be there. Just hold a valid national ID and you are good.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by fergie001: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
frowland:

Haha, well it's a public hearing. There is seat for anyone who wants to be there. Just hold a valid national ID and you are good.
That's what they say but that's not how it happens.......to pass three arms zone there, na here?

Shoe get size...
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Ajibade123(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
bro it late already
anyway see how to apologize in a professional manner. https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by victorazyvictor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

What has Buhari done for you and the country.

Atiku built university in Nigeria

Buhari...............?
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by frowland(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
fergie001:

That's what they say but that's not how it happens.......to pass three arms zone there, na here?

Shoe get size...

Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by DonConte: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
If we ask this fool here what Buhari did or ever has done to impact on even one single Nigerian even his fellow Daurans, he will start foaming in the mouth. SMH. Data is becoming too cheap, kudos to the Telcos. Otherwise we would be free of hollow ass comments like this

Officialgarri:

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by PassingShot(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigeria is yet to get better under Buhari led APC government so lets give Alhaji Atiku a chance to lead the country to the promise land flowing with milk and honey.

Buhari is failure personified.
You have been saying this since 2015. Unfortunately for you and your likes, saner Nigerians know better than your childish opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.