Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt (21790 Views)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Conceptman: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
Every body is now scares because of Kalu
do you expect him to say he collected any money? These are Nigeria politicians, Dem go steal money still tell you sey they are very innocent.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by NOC1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
I woont
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Misterdhee1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
I hear you.. Mr LIEnus.. is there an ex governor in Nigeria that is not milking the galaxy of the state treasury in the name of pension?
So you believe he would lie that he's not collecting while he's actually been collecting right? The truth is, it's as hard to be a Nigerian follower as it's to be a Nigerian leader.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by sojayy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by higherpower: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
qnov:
They will lie

Amaechi is a leader with a difference
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by nzeobi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
wike simply refused to pay him after accussing him of looting and he is here forming saint

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by chrisxxx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
He has not been considered for payment.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by havenz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
We will be WATCHING till GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by 8stargeneral: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
Hypocrite! Where is Rivers $50B scam PH monorail project funds? Where is did Amaechi got the #83M he used to organized birthday party for Prof.Wole Soyinka back then?

Looking forward to the day you'll also be arrested, investigated, convicted and jail too.Be it in your corruption APC safe haven govt or by another govt in time to come.
of course, he must account for it, he will join his colleague soon, let watch!
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Elnino4ladies: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
Hypocrite! Where is Rivers $50B scam PH monorail project funds? Where is did Amaechi got the #83M he used to organized birthday party for Prof.Wole Soyinka back then?

Looking forward to the day you'll also be arrested, investigated, convicted and jail too.Be it in your corruption APC safe haven govt or by another govt in time to come.

Are you dense?? The issue here is about pension

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Elnino4ladies: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
nzeobi:
wike simply refused to pay him after accussing him of looting and he is here forming saint

Then he is right... He said he has never collected a dime as pension

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Cherrybae1(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cherrybae:

How will he condemn what he never requested for nor received.

We expect wike to proof him wrong.
Simple

I believe Amaechi because he doesn't like money.

Igbos are terorists and must be crushed and dealt it.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by back2sender: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:

See your foolishness. Please provide proof
Meanwhile the post is about pension so why bring up a diversion, pdp e-rats are just olodos like thier mentors!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Kingrefreshed: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
jarawa:
Nigeria’s transport minister, Rotimi Amaechi, on Thursday denied receiving any money as pension from the Rivers state government. In his Tweet reaction to a story published in Daily Trust newspaper today, the former Rivers state governor said he does not believe that he should receive any pension as ex-governor while currently serving as a minister.

“I have never requested for or collected one Kobo as pension from R/State Govt. “If offered, I will politely decline & request that the money should be given to Rivers State pensioners. “I do not believe that I should receive pension as ex-gov of R/State while serving as a minister,” Amaechi wrote. See his tweet below: Daily Trust had earlier reported that former governors and deputies who are now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly are silent over the ruling of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos which ordered them to refund all monies they collected as pensions after leaving their executive offices. The Federal High Court, sitting in Lagos had, in a landmark judgement, ordered the federal government to “recover pensions collected by former governors now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly.” It also directed the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, to challenge the legality of states’ pension laws permitting former governors and other ex-public officials to collect pensions.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amaechi-denies-collecting-pension-from-rivers-govt.html

The only way I will believe you is if you give me 5 trillion dollars
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Cherrybae1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
madness at its peak
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:
Who should we believe now?

Amaechi doesnt like money!
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by jahsharon: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
firo08:
Who will believe this demon?

The demon that completed the Kaduna-Abuja Railway. The demon that completed the Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway. The demon that has almost completed the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway. The demon that current Senate Minority Leader Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe publicly begged on the floor of the Senate to build a Rail-line in the Eastern corridor. I think you are the demon here. You do not like good things nor good news.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by senteugene: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
This one that everybody is denying... Who come dey collect am since
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by codedguy1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why should anyone even collect anything like pension for an appointed or elected post?

These guys should have a business or career and when done with appointments or elective office can go back to their careers.

If a Mass member is elected consecutively till he is old he should see it as service to his people the pecks of that office is enough yo see him through his remaining life.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by inyenejo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari if u jail Amaechi, i will start loving u unconditionally, aswear !
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Commentor: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:

Rivers state - 50 Billion dollars?

Even a slowpoke would know it is not possible.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Commentor: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Troublemaker2:
[s][/s]
shatap

Shatap.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrksquare:
The Lion has spoken.
You mean the Lion of Obima wey dem dey insult upandan? wink
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by webngnews: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Flier: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Conceptman:
do you expect him to say he collected any money? These are Nigeria politicians, Dem go steal money still tell you sey they are very innocent.
Lol did you have expect Wike to pay him ? you have no idea how much they dislike each other
I am 100% sure Amaechi is telling the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
jarawa:
Nigeria’s transport minister, Rotimi Amaechi, on Thursday denied receiving any money as pension from the Rivers state government. In his Tweet reaction to a story published in Daily Trust newspaper today, the former Rivers state governor said he does not believe that he should receive any pension as ex-governor while currently serving as a minister.

“I have never requested for or collected one Kobo as pension from R/State Govt. “If offered, I will politely decline & request that the money should be given to Rivers State pensioners. “I do not believe that I should receive pension as ex-gov of R/State while serving as a minister,” Amaechi wrote. See his tweet below: Daily Trust had earlier reported that former governors and deputies who are now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly are silent over the ruling of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos which ordered them to refund all monies they collected as pensions after leaving their executive offices. The Federal High Court, sitting in Lagos had, in a landmark judgement, ordered the federal government to “recover pensions collected by former governors now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly.” It also directed the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, to challenge the legality of states’ pension laws permitting former governors and other ex-public officials to collect pensions.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amaechi-denies-collecting-pension-from-rivers-govt.html

The Point is did the Rivers state government or the Rivers state House of Assembly approved pension payment to ex-governor Ameachi while he was in government in Rivers state and or after he has left government.

It is possible they approved the money under Ameachi influence but he was waiting STEATHILY to pick the money.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Globalsailor: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
More on Amarachi here - https:///9QYBTVk8oJ?amp=1
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Flier: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Commentor:

Rivers state - 50 Billion dollars?

Even a slowpoke would know it is not possible.
Dont mind that poster,even a year budget of all the west African countries combined together is not up to 50 billion dollars

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination / 2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.