Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

You Cannot Save Your Way To Financial Freedom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Cannot Save Your Way To Financial Freedom (744 Views)

Your Road To Financial Freedom..... / The Way To Financial Freedom / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Save Your Way To Financial Freedom by Zaramezima(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
A lot of people thought that by drastically saving, they will become rich someday.

While saving is the FIRST STEP to financial freedom, it isn't all there is to becoming rich.

If saving only is all you need to be rich then you might be rich (Have some money in your account�) but no freedom

because in order to maintain your rich status, you will have to keep working for all the days of your life so you don't tamper with your savings.

The moment you stopped working, you start eating up what you have saved and in no time, you will be back to square one.

The rich are not rich because of a certain amount in their bank accounts but because of the multiple investment they have.

These investment brings in income daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly.

That is where being financially free comes in

When you invest, your money multiplies and even if the source of income where you were getting the money to save closes, you will still be rich because instead of eating from your savings, it will be your interest, dividend or income from your multiple businesses.

I hope through this post, I have been able to explain to those who usually think that by saving, they could save up the amount they consider to be the amount rich people normally have in their account�� and boom! They too have become rich �

I used to think like this too some years back.

I thought that me too will be among the rich once I have been able to save a particular amount in my account�

Thank God for growth.

Re: You Cannot Save Your Way To Financial Freedom by hopevalley: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Financial freedom starts with having a business that ensures steady cashflow and your ability to save. Click on the links on my signature to master a business that generates adequate cashflow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Stockmarket In Longest Winning Streak Since 2017 / Free Forex Trading Signals. / A Perfect Business Every Nigerian Mom Should Engage In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.