Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Heracles Forward Dessers Eager To Play For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heracles Forward Dessers Eager To Play For Nigeria (397 Views)

Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / Heracles Striker Cyrie Dessers Wants to play for Nigeria / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heracles Forward Dessers Eager To Play For Nigeria by solbase10(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Heracles Almelo of Holland forward Cyriel Dessers has expressed his desire to represent Nigeria on the international scene, Completesports.com reports.

Dessers, 24, who was born in Belgium by a Nigerian father has been in fantastic form for Heracles in the Dutch Eredivisie (Premier division) this season, and recently scooped the player of the month award.

The former FC Utrecht player is also eligible to represent Belgium through his mother .

The striker was on target last weekend for Heracles against Ado Den Hagg. He netted a brace and an assist as his side thrashed their opponents 4-0.

He is also currently the top scorer in the Dutch top flight league.

“After series of discussion with the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, I have decided to fully commit myself to Nigeria and the Super Eagles and I am going to work to be part of the team and fight for more sucesss for the country,” reads a statement credited to Dessers on the Twitter handle of the NFF on Thursday.

“I am a proud Nigerian, and I can’t wait to fulfill my dream of wearing the green white green.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Heracles Forward Dessers Eager To Play For Nigeria by chukwunedum150(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
His father is a Belgian

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Kid, Greenwood Makes UEL Group Stage Topscorers Chat / Pogba Returns To Man Utd Squad For Watford Fixture After Recovering From Injury / Fifa-set-to-strip-premier-league-of-var-license-(read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.