Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) (56237 Views)

Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries / Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

It is even worse than it looks because of internal bleeding. I wish him healing and God forgiveness
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by olatunji390(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
The man walking is a pastor and the dead one is the one he brought to the river for spiritual cleansing. The pastor was warn before he enter the water that there is a spillage in the river but he never listen and light a candle. Painful thing is the one he brought for cleansing have been in abroad for 20yrs only return 3months again

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by okonja(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I doubt if he's going to survive it

This is a third degree burn, NEVER especially in this Nigeria, I had experienced this before, though mine was just the right part of my body mostly the leg region. I spent 7 weeks in the Teaching hospital, couldn't walk until the 5th week. One boy they brought that was burnt just like this during the time of fake kerosene died the 6th day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by faheez(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I doubt if he's going to survive it
Seriously.. The parts affected is too much.

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ashley86400:

He won't.
Nairaland doctor
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
olatunji390:
The man walking is a pastor and the dead one is the one he brought to the river for spiritual cleansing. The pastor was warn before he enter the water that there is a spillage in the river but he never listen. Painful thing is the one he brought for cleansing have been in abroad for 20yrs only return 3months again
You say? shocked
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by Coldie(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
An emergency like that and there's no ambulance anywhere. Imagine that burnt man still walking under the sun. U would be surprise that they are about to usher him into a hilux van.

Lagos don pass this level

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by Toks2008(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Prettiedame:
Adrenaline. Reality would have set in by now

Adrenaline is so powerful.

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by GogetterMD(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Oh my God! That man has loss 95% of his skin. His outward appearance has been changed forever. Where is the stretcher? I just hope he gets all the help he needs.
>50% of BSA lost takes a miracle to survive. He has lost more than 80%.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by Ashley86400: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
qualityovenbake:
God! I pray he survive.
He is not going to. Even if he was taken abroad.
Have you ever been slightly burned by fire?
His blood will also be poisoned by the toxic waste from the fire on his burned skin. He'll have soot in his lungs. Internal bleeding.
And unbearable pain. Pain worse than childbirth.
With large or deep burns like this that takes of most of the outer layer of the skin, the heart, lungs, blood
vessels, kidneys, and other organ systems will be harmed.
During this inflammatory response, there will fluid loss that will cause a sharp and potentially
deadly drop in blood pressure which results into shock.
The 5% (at the most 10%) chance of survival would be there was an emergency response to his condition, like immediately.
This, is Nigeria, you know how it is.

5 Likes

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
okonja:

This is a third degree burn, NEVER especially in this Nigeria, I had experienced this before, though mine was just the right part of my body mostly the leg region. I spent 7 weeks in the Teaching hospital, couldn't walk until the 5th week. One boy they brought that was burnt just like this during the time of fake kerosene died the 6th day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oooooh men!

His chances if surviving is slim
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
faheez:

Seriously.. The parts affected is too much.
It is bro
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by MrBachelor: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
See as that wan bleach himself.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by saintneo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Terrible
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
angry

The walking dead, what has he brought upon himself?

Indeed, u will be spending the rest of the Xmas season in the hospital...

Hahaha

Abeg, how did he bring it upon himself?
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by iykeklef(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
you people do not know the GOD you worship. he could survive it. i believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by olarent: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Doctor in the house can that walking man survive this?
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by bmdmixer: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
women bleaching their skin, shey una dey see aftermat, ode.

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by kowalsky: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Oh my God! That man has loss 95% of his skin. His outward appearance has been changed forever. Where is the stretcher? I just hope he gets all the help he needs.

Very unlikely that he'd survive that.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by kowalsky: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
olarent:

Highly unlikely
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by AreaFada2: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I doubt if he's going to survive it. His chances of surviving is slim especially in a country like this
He can't survive. He's just on adrenaline as you see him there.
Sepsis will sadly finish him. Even in a developed country he will struggle to survive.

But life belongs to God. A miracle is always possible.

I hope he survives.

RIP to those who died.

5 Likes

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by yusufyusuf1: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
I was at this scene today the men went there for a spiritual bath

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by samdigo90: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by JastSiryin(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Omor the last pic na instant bleaching o grin
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by KanuSE: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
dayveed1:
How the hell is that man still standing?

In a country where everything works fine.. That man will be lying down inside an ambulance that is taking him to the hospital.

This is Nigeria! grin
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ashley86400:

He is not going to. Even if he was taken abroad.
Have you ever been slightly burned by fire?
His blood will also be poisoned by the toxic waste from the fire on his burned skin. He'll have soot in his lungs. Internal bleeding.
And unbearable pain. Pain worse than childbirth.
With large or deep burns like this that takes of most of the outer layer of the skin, the heart, lungs, blood
vessels, kidneys, and other organ systems will be harmed.
During this inflammatory response, there will fluid loss that will cause a sharp and potentially
deadly drop in blood pressure which results into shock.
The 5% (at the most 10%) chance of survival would be there was an emergency response to his condition, like immediately.
This, is Nigeria, you know how it is.
Just can't imagine the pain he is going through.

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by KanuSE: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
olarent:

He only needs bobrisky's service to complete the bleaching treatment.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by TourismMan(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I doubt if he's going to survive it. His chances of surviving is slim especially in a country like this

There's no point surviving. He can only survive to live the life of regret.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by shogsman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Y'all saying shit,he wasn't scooping fuel from a fallne tanker,a pipeline exploded simple, idiots.
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
JastSiryin:
Omor the last pic na instant bleaching o grin
Wtf is wrong with you,how is this funny
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by chukwuibuipob: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
sad angry undecided wetin dey find go there angry ? Dis one can't waka in sun again. I wonder how he'll sleep sad.Wetin he go tell his grand pikin embarassed undecided angry.Chai!
Re: Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
GogetterMD:

>50% of BSA lost takes a miracle to survive. He has lost more than 80%.
Ignorance and the urge of quick money has lead him to his present predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.