Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) (881 Views)

Photos,video Gospel Artist Judikay White Wedding With Mercy Chinwo In Attendance / EXPOSED) Wizkid Has A Shrine In His House (photos) / I Represent Lucifer And Was Sent To Earth To Rule - Ghanian Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Dazonic: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2019

Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Seun2019: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Don't waste your data. The eediot op did not post any video. Stwpid man
Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Dazonic: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
You did not even watch you have concluded
Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Dazonic: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
I have watched the video truely some people are impatient , that guy did not watch the video he just concluded,

That girl did all that for fame wow
Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Seun2019: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dazonic:
I have watched the video truely some people are impatient , that guy did not watch the video he just concluded,

That girl did all that for fame wow

Eediot, you are the poster and you are still claiming you have watched the video. Was the ritual screen in this video you posted here? Fooulish man, you made a video directing people to go and watch another video on your Twitter handle, are you not a fuool?

1 Like

Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Dazonic: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Exposed Video Gospel Ghanian Musician With A N@ked Man In A Shrine(video) by Dazonic: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cc Seun2019 calm down jare ooo no dey tackle me like this you know that video will not be allowed there , I need the people to understand the video before watching na

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate FRODD Celebrates His Birthday Jan 1st�� / "Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words / List Three Celebrities That Bear Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.