Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) (61322 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Three Lawyers Over N20 Million Fraud (Photos) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Philadelphia: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
paix:
EFCC prison na.

You know how many dem don arrest? Where th space na?
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
paix:
With the mark of the 666 on the forehead?
Yessoo grin
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
his head is cone
you mean like this? But he's not a Yoruba mooslim nau.

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
madridguy:
Some people mumu na 1st grade grin grin grin

Quranic knowledge will cost him millions of dollars, no wonder fraudsters full everywhere.
maga full ground.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
wow
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oricha79:
that guy maga na first grade.... anyway just chat me up on WhatsApp, if you wanna supply your yam to us in mili12 market Lagos

Broo u they buy yams
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by chachanga: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dunno who needs to be shot dead, the gullible mumu who paid or the other deceptive mugu?

If it wasn't for a crazy country where the bulk of South South oil money, South East imports/exports revenue and other regions entrepreneurial/production income ends up in unworthy northern hands...eh? If not for that how would anyone that insanely dense be in custody of such funds and still be that casually careless with it?

They're not working but spending while the South labours.

If you're reading this, #GetYourVisa in good time and leave that place.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i refuse to believe that someone is THAT stoopid....no!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/f66dc17b4094f2166909820578e6b4e9/tenor.gif[/img]
I need this clip.
How do I get it?
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by paix(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Philadelphia:

You know how many dem don arrest? Where th space na?
They are VIP prisoners, EFCC can decide to lock dem in NICON or SHERATON, money dey na.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by shenisaac(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The EFCC, Kaduna Zonal Office has arrested one Mallam Abdulrashid Imam for defrauding one Arc. Mohammed Dewu, to the tune of over $3, 024, 000 (Three Million and Twenty Four Thousand Million United State Dollars). The arrest came as a result of a petition written by one Arc. Dewu who alledged that sometime in October, 2019, the suspect fraudulently collected the money from him claiming that he has the ability to impact Qur'anic knowledge to him by inserting a complete Quran into his head through the aids of Jinns (spirits) he is working with.

The petitioner further alledged that subsequently to facilitate the realization of this fact, the suspect made him purchase items as follows: Two number of bottle perfume at N70,000; One bottle of special perfume at N160,000; One bottle of perfume for the medicine of his mother's leg sickness at N550,000; Set of 60 perfumes to activate the Qur'anic verses that will be implanted into his brain by the powers of jinn(spirits) at N1,680,000; Two mobile phones and SIM cards at N20,000; Thirty buckets of honey that will enable him transfer the Qur'anic verses to his brain.

He further alleged that the suspect asked him to facilitate money which is to be given in United State Dollars, in which he paid the sum of $24,000 in the third week of October, 2019. The suspect also asked the petitioner to pay $120,000 to help him secure money that will be dropping in two boxes in his room.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2714849705204169&id=509762239046271
This one is not professional architect, but architect of his own fuckery

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Jesse4mu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
bikerboy1:
OP WTF is this

grin
you sure say op nor be shatta bandle grin
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
flamingREED:

I need this clip.
How do I get it?

just Google TRACY MORGAN GIF
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yahoo mi Baba Alawo. Yahoo ni imman
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Vic74real: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
madridguy:
Some people mumu na 1st grade grin grin grin
Nah aboki people.like Bubu.dem no get sense
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Beejaybarca: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
The victim should be probed to know his source of money. If he is that dumb to be duped to the tune of such amount, I wonder what he does to have such money to give
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

na jazz. Na when their eyes clear they dey go report.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
I simply believed this cannot be the Arc Mohammed Dewu that l know. Because he is too smart, intelligent and hardworking to be involved in this type of a mess. This is an Architect with repute known and respected by many including myself. This is the just former Chairman of board of directors of ABU ZARIA.

Haba l cross my hand to read the unfoldings on this. If possible l will contact the family (wife or children) to ascertain the authenticy of this story.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Kay512: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
YoungLionken:
Islamic Clerics are usually not known for this, what could be the problem?

No be cleric. Na him name.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Balogunodua(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
sylve11:
"The arrest came as a result of a petition written by one Arc. Dewu who alledged that sometime in October, 2019, the suspect fraudulently collected the money from him claiming that he has the ability to impact Qur'anic knowledge to him by inserting a complete Quran into his head through the aids of Jinns (spirits) he is working with."

This place wan make me laugh faint. grin grin cool
That imam na confam crook grin grin grin
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
agarawu23:
na jazz. Na when their eyes clear they dey go report.

if this story was "remotely" true then there can be only one reason: GREED
so you never prayed/never went to islamic after-school, never studied the qur'an, never practice islam BUT one day you wake up and want someone to input into your head the complete qur'an?!?!?!?!?!

the above is just the same as the deluded GREEDY people who have never worked a day in their lives, who sit home and want to have billions of Nigeria inserted into their account.

Beejaybarca:
The victim should be probed to know his source of money. If he is that dumb to be duped to the tune of such amount, I wonder what he does to have such money to give

that is the IMPORTANT question: how someone "that" stoopid be a millionaire in USD? is it inheritance money?
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
And he was able to fall for his cheap lies, that's serious o.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by sharone21(f): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What about ex footballer, Wilson Orums that Pst Fire@Orile church in Lagos allegedly duped him of his life savings of N1.2 billion leaving the guy out of his mind. .many times these types scam with juju/hynoptism.
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
sharone21:

What about ex footballer, Wilson Orums that Pst Fire@Orile church in Lagos allegedly duped him of his life savings of N1.2 billion leaving the guy out of his mind. .many times these types scam with juju/hynoptism.

naaaah, as soon as it involves a man of god, then this is simply because of these brainwashed people believing ANYTHING these fraudsters will say...because they firmly believe that this man was ordained by god (and god doesnt cheat).... so if the fraudster in robe tells a dude that he can bring pink elephants, the majority in that same church will believe him... LOOK AROUND, thats what happens everyday in churches all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Tywo2018: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Is that Kanye West?
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Kulex56: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oricha79:
that guy maga na first grade.... anyway just chat me up on WhatsApp, if you wanna supply your yam to us in mili12 market Lagos

Please send s contact number to reach you
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by ashantitope: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
The complainant must be crazy so he also believe someone could call jinn(spirit to teach him Quran) ok we are watching because for him to pay that much let see what he want to use the knowledge for
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by mrkels(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
It’s N3,000,000 .

I asked Efcc to revisit the story because it was unreasonable.

They have corrected it on their page .
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by dionma: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Only religion can make a man to be this stupid

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
The arrest came as a result of a petition written by one Arc. Dewu who alledged that sometime in October, 2019, the suspect fraudulently collected the money from him claiming that he has the ability to impact Qur'anic knowledge to him by inserting a complete Quran into his head through the aids of Jinns (spirits) he is working with.

The entire story is funny and sad at the same time. I still don’t get how an Imam was able to convince an Architect to part with millions of naira under the guise of inserting Quran into his head through spirits. Why are people so gullible? Once religion is on the table, so many people lose their ability to reason properly. This is just a shame.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
shomutuski:

Broo u they buy yams
yeah, that is my business
Re: Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
YoungLionken:

How do you mean

Imam is a common surname. There are many people with that name , both men and women and it has nothing with the work they do.
Barrister Imam, Engineer Imam, Dr. imam and of course Criminal Imam..etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.