Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) (102838 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

kai, i pity the mentally challenged dude... but in Africa where women are desperate for marriage and where a man can easily find a woman to marry (good or not) and where men's ego is in the way of their common sense, you think a man in his right mind will knowingly marry a pregnant babe carrying another dude's baby?!

majority of Nigerian men look down on single mothers (due to their misplaced ego) so you actually think that they will go even further and marry a pregnant woman carrying a baby that aint theirs?!?!?
I am talking out of experience, such things do happen and in most cases she may be a second or third wife.

Men still marry single mothers.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by kelish(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
buh wait o is that not body spray on her right hand.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by paix(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
She'll definitely look tired because she's doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by haykes(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Them go come Lagos dey form anyhow see them dey spray#20 uncivilized people talk like say them special or good pass other tribe
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
victorian:
Lol cheesy

She should have insisted on condom when about to fucvk.

Morale of this story: don't allow passion make u forget to take precautions during sex. Cause after the first moments of sex. All of una eyes go clear and u start noticing something incompatibility about the other person.

She would be like, if only she didn't get pregnant. God knows she won't be in this ceremony of twenty twenty naira.

Lol , even the cake looks miserable.. Kikikikikkkii, my belle oooo

My dear, manage your husband. Men are scarce! grin grin grin cheesy

It's what u signed for in the heat of passion. Chai!

This ya mouth sharp pass razor I swesr
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Who likes her auto gele?
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Vintax(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
She is going into a dark prison with her two eyes open that is why she is unhappy,i wonder how their matrimonial home will be:sadness and regret hellfire on earth=singles learn from her mistakes and dont marry a person because of sex or the outcomes of sex
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
kelish:
buh wait o is that not body spray on her right hand.
Yes it is.... some tribes use a body spray or perfume during a traditional ceremony... I have witnessed it in River state
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by hpymoment(f): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetonugbu:
That red dress of the husband and the shoe can make any bride sad

Hahahaha cheesy ; grin
I Can't be depressed or thought of committing suicide when i have the likes of you on NL.

Seriously anyone feeling down should come to NL and read comments, the sorrow and sadness goes away

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Poverty is very visible in these pictures.
Just look at the cake. Plus the obvious archaic looking grandpa she's wedded to. Damn, I would be sad.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by ufuosco: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't think that man is responsible for the pregnancy..
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by adzone: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Tired or unhappy?
She really looks unhappy
Have you seen a tired pregnant woman before lol
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
She looks like she’s up to 7 months pregnant.
That’s a very exhausting stage.
I would have had a quiet wedding if I was that heavy. Or wait until after the baby is born.
congratulations to her and her husband.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2019
BabbanBura:

This ya mouth sharp pass razor I swesr

cheesy No mind me o.

Lol
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by gulfer: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:
You no go kee pesin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 06, 2019
she obviously looks very exhausted
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:

My thoughts exactly! How person go dress laidat for his own trad? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
How can she be tired for the duration of both traditional and church wedding? Something's amiss �
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2019
She looks so fokn ugly like a pregnant frog. I ate ugly people
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Tired or unhappy?
She really looks unhappy
her parents gaved her out to the highest bidder
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2019
who is wedding there, the woman or her unborn baby.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2019
I think she's getting married to someone,she doesn't like... Maybe the man is not the owner of the baby she's with.. if you know you know...
adzone:
She looks obviously tired
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by adzone: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2019
ifykris22:
I think she's getting married to someone,she doesn't like... Maybe the man is not the owner of the baby she's with.. if you know you know...
Hmm undecided
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Chai! poor woman and the man is even one_eyed
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2019
This is how females have grown tired of regressive baboons over decades.

This one is not woke enough to decide for herself. And the old man is there happy the same way some old papa youngee advanced psychotic bachelor nairalanders in their 40's are deceiving themselves that they can have any woman even in their 50's.

Ewu.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
She was obviously not happy about the situation she found herself. The Groom is old,ugly and apparently, poor.

She has to be hopeful though as their situation may improve tomorrow.
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by fuckpro: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:
Lol cheesy

She should have insisted on condom when about to fucvk.

Morale of this story: don't allow passion make u forget to take precautions during sex. Cause after the first moments of sex. All of una eyes go clear and u start noticing something incompatibility about the other person.

She would be like, if only she didn't get pregnant. God knows she won't be in this ceremony of twenty twenty naira.

Lol , even the cake looks miserable.. Kikikikikkkii, my belle oooo

My dear, manage your husband. Men are scarce! grin grin grin cheesy

It's what u signed for in the heat of passion. Chai!
U 2 geh mouth
Have you gotten urs
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
I think she was compelled or cajoled into the marriage.Not really tired
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by armadeo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
She ain't tired.

The man probably bragged about being a "Big Boy" and knows who-is-who in the society. She fell for it and "fell" pregnant like Linda.
She was hoping his friends will show up to make it rain on their traditional wedding day like he bragged.

Final final, it just dawned on her that he is a "borrow pose". Too late for regrets.

All that dance for only N260. She has every right to vex. Guyman no send sef.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10684474_screenshot20191205150745_jpeg9e4e0e8e25ae82b444554e8b1ae84abf

You are wicked. So you counted the money sef. Chai.... grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by armadeo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
She looks so fokn ugly like a pregnant frog. I ate ugly people

Unfair
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by Uchila79: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tired couple �� grin
Re: Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Igbo people and their useless primitive culture. Why force incompatible to marry all in the name of pregnancy? I swear Igbo is the most useless and backward tribe in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.