Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (60389 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Wayneju(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
19 batch c 1.
We camped together in dakingari.
PLATOON 4.
R. I. P
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
So painful. RIP Ajuwaya
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sirnose(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
aimuan:
I really understand you my brother. But you have to understand that nothing good comes easy.
That's the more reason we criticize the country and leaders so they can sit up.
Criticism isn't hate, it is to make us know our weaknesses and mistakes and work on them.
Hope you understand my point tho?
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by aimuan(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sirnose:
That's the more reason we criticize the country and leaders so they can sit up.
Criticism isn't hate, it is to make us know our weaknesses and mistakes and work on them.
Hope you understand my point tho?
yes let's continue to criticize our leaders, they made the country look like it is today. We don't need to criticize our country.Nigeria has done us no wrong .think of it this way. If you have siblings that are treating your mother badly and you want them to change what would do? Criticize your mother? No.In this case Nigeria is our mother and our wicked leaders are our siblings. Our mother/Nigeria needs help, not criticism. Moreover our leaders are so insensitive that they give no fuvk about Nigeria. They are even happy when you criticize Nigeria because that's their agenda in the first place. I hope you understand my message bro.
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Hero2k9: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.