Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? (2311 Views)

Mention That Nairalander You've Done Legit Business With / Is It That There's No Legit Business On Nairaland Again ? / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? by Alabaintprice(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Nezy4Real:

Great idea, thanks. But will same business be profitable in a place like port Harcourt

The business is profitable anywhere in nigeria, the main thing is that you needed to be in a very good location. That's the most important thing
Re: What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? by Allstrasse: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mires:

p!ease distributorship in what

Several opportunities abound in this respect.

Research, ask questions and be guided.

But I can assure you that its one segment there are really very few regrets.
Re: What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? by Mires: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Allstrasse:

Several opportunities abound in this respect.

Research, ask questions and be guided.

But I can assure you that its one segment there are really very few regrets.

Please I need information in this regard. I have sent you e-mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Distributors Of Alcholic Beverages In Lagos / Bankers, Which Banks Have The Best Interest Rate Offer? / How Many Hours Do You Work A Day? A Lesson From Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.