Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,057 members, 7,852,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (30960 Views)

IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Vabasi(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Dreal1247:
I perceive, the people with presidential ambition from the East are being crippled to pave way for some persons. My thoughts though.

I agree with you here, the corruption charges were just a cover up.
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Successlane: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
When Buhari says :

In 2015:

" I am EVERYBODY and I am for NOBODY"

They thought he was joking

In 2019:

I don't need your votes again, I can now afford to be RECKLESS

Hope they can begin to see when he meant
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by bluecircle470: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Dreal1247:
I perceive, the people with presidential ambition from the East are being crippled to pave way for some persons. My thoughts though.

Your thoughts has no meaning
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by JubrinElSudan: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:
Nwankpa is an OUK lackey. He has no mind of his own. Ever since he was taken off the Govt by Thief After Orji, his house at Nwankpa close, off EzeNwagbara roundabout hasn't seen an extra block.

Only to impregnate married women and spend on booze is all he knows.

Second base ojare....meet koo? meter nyii....
Kai!! My hood that year, Gasline, EzeNwagbara, Umuechem, Old Express. So EzeNwagbara Don get roundabout?
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by fergie001: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kai!! My hood that year, Gasline, EzeNwagbara, Umuechem, Old Express. So EzeNwagbara Don get roundabout?

Left there years ago, uncompleted too...
You be Osisioma boy?
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by JubrinElSudan: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:

Left there years ago, uncompleted too...
You be Osisioma boy?
Nooooo, lived in Gasline with my family from 1996. Left there yearssssssss ago
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Stillthebest: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cherrybae1:
What about TINUBU?
why is TINUBU walking freely?
is TINUBU above the law?

My post has enough clarity to be divulged. I wasn't biased. There's place, in my post, where I said; "I salute Buhari n Efcc on this but until he extends the fight to where I expect, then I reserve my comment".

This aforementioned wasn't citing Tinubu per se, but anyone found guilty. No one will just wake up one day and incarcerate anyone based on hearsay. There is a petition already by Adeyanju against Tinubu, if EFCC won't be biased, let them ratify that and perhaps head him to court n f he thereafter is guilty then, we will all hail Buhari once again. Same is applicable to any percieved embezzler that has a petition against them.
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Chicastle: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dreal1247:

Was is he crippled or he stole 7.2billion ?
Go back to the thread again bro
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:
Nwankpa is an OUK lackey. He has no mind of his own. Ever since he was taken off the Govt by Thief After Orji, his house at Nwankpa close, off EzeNwagbara roundabout hasn't seen an extra block.

See finishing. U just nailed dis man coffin
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Enimoney3: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
They didn't protest for conviction of Kalu they did it because the judgement is witch huncting.,....
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by kawasng: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Donatus Nwamkpa is one of the next persons in Abia EFCC wl arrest and prosecute. Watch out!
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by Cherrybae1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stillthebest:

My post has enough clarity to be divulged. I wasn't biased. There's place, in my post, where I said; "I salute Buhari n Efcc on this but until he extends the fight to where I expect, then I reserve my comment".

This aforementioned wasn't citing Tinubu per se, but anyone found guilty. No one will just wake up one day and incarcerate anyone based on hearsay. There is a petition already by Adeyanju against Tinubu, if EFCC won't be biased, let them ratify that and perhaps head him to court n f he thereafter is guilty then, we will all hail Buhari once again. Same is applicable to any percieved embezzler that has a petition against them.
Ok, that's a good point
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by fergie001: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
UltimatedeBest:

See finishing. U just nailed dis man coffin
I didn't exaggerate, those who know him knows that's the undiluted truth.
Re: Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction by VanGun: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
fergie001:
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.