Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. (360 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / List Of 250 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2. / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. by Clint02(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm really glad that I experienced Burnaboy in my generation. He's simply phenomenal. All his songs are just amazing,is it Gum body,omo,ye?,you name it.
Burnaboy is a Nigerian music Legend in the making.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. by Clint02(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Validity

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. by Clint02(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
Omo 5 years already. People are starting to see it. Oluwa Burna is HIM!
Re: Burnaboy One Of The Greatest Nigerian Musicians. by Clint02(m): 10:04am On Apr 05
Prophet like me.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Cardi B Talks Davido & Burna Boy, Nigerian Visit And Future Plans Ahead / (mixtape) Dj Hm – New Street King / Geezy Ft Pink Wish: Please Download The Mind Blowing Jam An Drop Honest Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.